Lovesick

Close to my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at her she reminded me of a royalty too "You too." maybe I was gointo to regret saying that, maybe not. Who knows?

"Really?" she was embarrassed

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't thought it. I'm always saying what I think, that's why I am getting myself in so many troubles." I joked and she chuckled.

"I am sorry, just its the same with me." Maybe that's why Junmyeon was mad at her occasionally today.

"So you really think about what you said earlier...on the table.. about marriage?" she asked and I nodded.

"Every bit of it. What about you?" she smiled.

"Every bit of it. "I smiled at her too.

"Hey, Jisoo!" we heard Junmyeon. "

Oh God gelp me!" she murmured annoyed, but I managed to hear her again.

"I think we exchanged partners." he said with Lisa on his side looking at Jisoo like she was ready to fight her.

"Ah Junmyeon-ah we just talked abour you- how good of a person are you. C'mon, dear." she lied to him looking at me for the last time. Why she lied, thought? Is she scared for herself? Or for me? When they started dancing I noticed that everybody were looking us.

"She is so annoying... I always hated her... something in her Oh God.." Lisa hold my hand and we started dancing.

"She is so arogant and ruthless..to invite my man.. She is doing this to irritate me. She always think she is better than the rest. However she is messing with the wrong person.." I couldn't believe she was capable of saying so much nonsence at once.. I didn't have the power to say anything... then I saw Junmyeon leaving Jisoo on the dancefloor alone visibly angry.

"Even her man doesn't want her.."it was obvious Lisa was jealous and envious of her. Why would she say so much rubbish about someone, anyway. Or maybe she was like this.

"Ah your sister look sad."she said and pointed behind me. I saw Mina with puffy eyes.

"Maybe her puppy Minseok angered her again!"she said mockingly. Yeah maybe she just was like that. I left her alone on the dancefloor, without saying anything.

"Mina, Mina!" Minseok shouted and catched my sisters hand.

"Leave me alone.." she said to him and I catched his hand not so gently.

"Auuch."he sighed but didn't release her.

"Minseok I sincerely respect you, that's why I am nice, so let's not make a scene."

"I wanna talk with her, please."he begged.

"No." and I took Mina to the exit."We would talk in home."
~
"Why are you crying, Mina?" mother asked half asleep and father just looked at us disapointed

"What kind of question is that? Her honorable brother embarrassed her."he said mockingly. I only took her hand.

"What's going on?" mother asked worried.

"Go to sleep!Come on Mina!" I ordered. My father was angry, but I decided to ignore him.

"What's going on Mina? What kind of scenes are that?" I asked her after locking the door.

"Scenes? Are you serious? Are you so stupid, brother? I don't wanna live this way! Don't you understand? I am in love and I am so tired of watching my beloved with others, tired from hiding my feelings, I am tired of my life.. Is it so hard to understand that? I am not wishing you to experience that... I would kill myself rather than living like this.."she was crying. I interrupted her.

"Are you for real, Mina? Are you for real?" I asked. "You are tired from your life? You want to kill yourself? What do I have to say then? I came home yesterday Mina, yesterday. I didn't came from a vacation, I came from the war, from the War."I repeated angrily. "Do you know what is like to be there? No you don't and I won't tell you."she was just listening to me. "And what I received here. My father's bull. He blaming me for everything that happened to our family. For his endless debts, who is the culprit? Me? For losing his shops? Again me. Furthermore because of his mistakes I have to marry a girl I never liked, I have to live with someone i don't love, everyday for the rest of my live. And you wishing me not to experience that. I think you are a bit late. And finally you blaming me for underestimating your problems?! Excuse me dear sister, but I am the one who is tired!" She was just watching me. Tears falling from her eyes.

"I.. I ..."she was trembling. She was feeling guilty. I knew her.

"Come here!" I hugged her tightly. "If I hear one more time, that you want to kill yourself.." I wasn't able to even finish my sentence, but she understood me.

"I am sorry.. I am so selfish sometimes.. I love you so much!" she apologized

"It's not your fault. I would talk to dad... but I can't promise anything..." she smiled. "You are the best" she wipped away her tears. "Now I wanna sleep, leave me alone, beast!" I and she wished me good night.

"Oh by the way.. I saw the way you looked at her.."she teased me before leaving.

"Who?" I asked knowing who she was talking about.

"Ah you are so annoying! Don't pretend!" she laughed. "You looked only at one woman this night." she added.

"I.. I just thought she is beautiful." I justified myself.

"If you say so.." she left and I was alone with my thoughts, which were about her. Her face was stamped in my brain. Is this what they call first love or I am just extremely ... Knowing the real answer I tried to sleep but it was impossible.
~
Jisoo
The way he moved his hand gently to my waist made me shiver. I looked at his beautiful face, while we were speaking. I wanted to ask him so mich things but it was impossible. Now I was dancing with Junmyeon who was angry at me. More than angry.

"Could you just shut your mouth for once? You are always humiliating me in front of important people. Now you are dancing with him? What are you trying to accomplish? You want to receive my attention, so you are using those cheap tricks to make me jealous." not everything is about you, you jerk.

"But you are wrong. I can't be jealous from something that is mine. Understand? "he gritted his teeth. He said it like I was just a subject. Well for him I was only his property. I wanted to shout that I am not his so bad. He whispered in my ear.

"From now on, I only want from you to be pretty and silent, or your father would be dissapointed!" he smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead. I was left alone. I saw Lisa and Sehun dancing and felt stupid. That was the reality. I returned to the empty table. Mr Kim was talking something to my sister and she was laughing. Suddenly Mina came back from the bathroom crying. Minseok was after her. He was sad too. He took her hand and Sehun decided to interrupt them. From all Junmyeon's friends he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter