END...

Love, Lust & Friendship...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo took a deep breathe, before she opens the door of their hotel room.

It was dark as she opens it. Of course, it almost 2am in the morning. It took Momo a while before she found her two friends to say goodbye.

Momo directly walks inside to the desk corner and lazily seated on the chair, still sighing feeling so tired for the night.

Momo laid her head on the table with her two hands as her pillow. She stays like that for a moment, closing her eyes.

Momo mind was out of this world when she heard a creek sound making her turn immediately on the bed direction to check on it.

“Sana?” She silently calls, trying to see but it was too dark for her. She was going to stand when she felt a cold breeze of the air coming from an open door on the balcony.

That made Momo puzzled making her halted, thinking why the door is still open in this hour.

Momo looks at the bed again, worried that Sana might be too sick to close it. Scolding herself that she did not check on Sana as soon as she came back but then realized that the bed she was looking, is empty.

“S-Sana?” Momo suddenly felt so afraid of seeing an empty bed. She immediately stands from her seat and open the lights on and saw that there’s really no one on bed.

Momo gulped in nervousness.

“Sana…” Momo gasped, immediately runs checking on the bathroom but Sana isn’t in there.

She goes back on the room and goes straight the balcony hoping to see Sana but again, no one is there.

Momo’s hearts began to panic.

“Sana...” She’s worried sick.

Her hands are trembling. Her anxiety is striking.

She’s afraid something had happened to Sana while she was gone.

For a whole minute on panicking, Momo’s mind has finally thought on what to do. She runs inside and looks for her phone. She dials Sana’s number, still hand’s shaking.

“Sana. Sana. Pick up.” Momo didn’t know what she might do if Sana didn’t pick up.

“Please… Sana.” Momo’s eyes started to swell. Almost there to cry.

It’s just ringing on the other line.

“Sana, pick up.” Momo uttered hopelessly.

She was going to end the call to dial it again but she heard it getting answer.

 

“Sana. What happened? Where are you? Tell me you’re okay.” Momo continuously asked, panicking.

She waited for a reply but it’s just silent on the other line. Making Momo more worried.

“S-Sana? You okay?” She uttered again, as her eyes wandering around in panic.

That’s when she finally noticed something on the corner of their room. Momo’s mind went blank for a moment.

“S-Sana. W-why-”

“Guess you’re in the hotel already.” And Sana finally speaks, cutting her off.

“I thought you will be coming back when the sun is almost up. You must’ve been so worried about me, that’s why you came back so early.” Sana says, but Momo’s mind can’t process what she was saying.

All that in her head right now is-

“Why is your luggage not here? Where are you, actually? Sana please… tell me where you are.”

“I’m-” Momo heard Sana chuckled, but it’s sad. “I’m going home.”

“W-What do you mean, Sana?”

“I said it earlier. I’m feeling homesick. I miss my family. So, I’m going back to Japan now.” Momo shaken her head, still couldn’t understand Sana.

“Then you could’ve told me. I can come with you. Where are you. Airport? Wait for me there, huh?” Momo said that already running to gather her things but-

“No!!!” She halted hearing that shout from Sana, leaving her dumbfounded.

“You need to stay there. Okay?”

Momo got to breathe as she hears Sana again.

“W-What are you talking about?” And Momo just couldn’t understand why Sana will leave her alone like this.

“Mina is there.” Momo’s heart has stops for a moment. Hearing that coming from her supposedly girlfriend.

“W-What?” And Momo was really shock, that Sana knew that Mina is there too.

“I saw her that day, on the restroom before I came back to our table. I talked to her, Momo.”

“H-Huh?”

Momo stops, processing everything and realized that it was maybe the reason why Sana changes that day. Sana met Mina, before she even met Mina herself.

 

Both Sana and Mina was in shock, unexpectedly running into each other in this restaurant’s restroom out of all places after many months of no contact at all.

“M-Mina…” Sana gasped, wanted to approach her bestfriend but Mina looks away. Acting like she didn’t recognized Sana at all.

Mina walks, trying to run away passing by on Sana but Sana stops her. Grabbing Mina’s wrists, Sana pulled her out the restaurant and goes on the corner where no one is around.

Sana and Mina now are standing across to each other with Mina who can’t even look directly at Sana, her bestfriend.

Sana took her time staring at Mina, trying to understand everything and lessening all the questions she has in her mind.

“Why? Why did you leave all of a sudden, Mina?” And Sana started to a question she already has an answer on her own.

Mina on the other hand tried so hard to look back on Sana.

“It’s none of your business, Sana.” Mina thought she’s brave enough to face Sana again. Guess she isn’t since she’s still hurting, now Sana is just in front of her.

“It’s Momo, right?” Mina’s eyes shaken, enough for Sana to confirm it.

“N-No.” But still, Mina denies it. Making Sana scoffs in unbelieved.

“Mina, you don’t need to deny it. We both know that you like her. We already talked about that but what I could understand is why would you leave just like that without explaining anything? If you like her then why did you run away like a coward! You said you like her then why-”

“Because Momo-!” Mina raised her voice, showing her real madly expression.

Mina knew, that all this time she became a coward but wouldn’t admit to herself, that she has been regretting it a lot.

“She needs someone like you, not me.”

And Sana shaken her head on Mina. She doesn’t want to hear it coming from Mina’s mouth. Of all people, Mina can’t say it.

“What are you talking about? Are you hearing yourself right now?”

“That night-” Mina snickers, holding on the wall on her back to support herself. She hated it, when she remembers that night.

“I should be the one beside her. I should be the one she was hugging while she crying in despair.”

Sana was astounded.

“Y-You see us that nig-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter