Truth.

Love, Lust & Friendship...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you clinging on me today, Mina? Just get out of my sight. We’re in school.”

“I just wanted to eat with you, Momo. I can’t?”

Momo stops from walking, and Mina did too.

Momo took a deep sigh before she faced Mina.

“It’ Sana, right?” And now, Mina can’t look directly at Momo. She shyly nodded once then.

“I just, can’t do what she was doing. Acting like we’re still okay. So, I want to lose interaction from her for a while. We need space. But I don’t have any friends to hang out with. I thought we could at least do this in school.” Mina admitted, pouting and showing her frustrations in this situation of them.

And Momo understand.

She sighs again, before she accepted her defeat and walks again with Mina following, smiling like a winner.

But they are not getting too far some random girl for Mina’s eyes blocked them. She immediately looked in confused on the girl to Momo, since Momo looks so shock by the girl’s appearance right now.

They stayed like that for a moment. No one dares to talked.

“You know her?” So, Mina did.

That question made Momo came back to her senses.

And eyes shaken, she forced a smile and reach the girl’s head and patted it.

“What a freshman could be doing here? You should’ve in your own department, Chaeyoungie.”

Mina, is really confused in this awkward interaction. Especially the girl who Momo called Chaeyoung was just looking at her own feet the whole time.

And suddenly both Mina and Momo heard a sob from Chaeyoung, before she looks up on Momo wiping her tears by the back on her arms.

By that Momo already has an idea. She’s raging inside, but she’s keeping it by clenching her fist and biting her cheeks inside.

“D-Dahyun Unnie…” Chaeyoung finally let out her voice, but really shaking.

And that was enough, for Momo to be completely disturbed. Also, enough for Mina to follow on Momo’s different behavior right now.

The name that she has been hearing from Momo… Chaeyoung has just mentioned it.

 

Chaeyoung can’t even continue, staring at her Unnie, she just can’t say it yet.

Momo took a big gulped, getting all of her strength to faked herself in front of them. Especially Mina, was just beside her.

She knew Mina could’ve heard that name already but she doesn’t want Mina to know about it.

“I told you…” Momo has calmly spoken. “You don’t need to inform me about her anymore.” Momo patted Chaeyoung’s head again.

“Just go back to your department. I’m going, hmn?”

Momo is running away right now. And Mina knew it. Momo took a lil step, but Chaeyoung hold onto her.

 

Momo shuts her eyes so tight on that touch. She’s almost there, to let out her tears that she’s been keeping.

 

“She’s going.” Now Chaeyoung has said it. “Dahyun Unnie… My sister… is going.” While her tears are falling nonstop. Couldn’t directly look at Momo, her sister’s girlfriend.

She tightened her grip on her Momo’s wrists, trying so hard so she could speak again.

“We are going to send her off midnight today.” Now Momo’s tears fall. With Mina getting so worried. She didn’t know what to do. And she actually doesn’t understand any of their conversation right now.

“My parents have decided. The life support that is keeping her alive…” Both Chaeyoung and Momo bite their lips so hard, just so they won’t let out any loud sobs right now. They’re keeping it inside.

Chaeyoung doesn’t need to say it, Momo understand.

 And Mina, was finally enlightened though Chaeyoung didn’t continued her sentence.

Mina didn’t know the story, but this is enough… to feel a little but yet couldn’t imagine on how painful it is for Momo.

 

Chaeyoung took a big gulped, before she looks up on her Unnie again.

“I know-” Chaeyoung breathe. “I know it’s been a year since you last visited her in hide. But I thought maybe you want to see her one last chance before she goes. So, I told you now even though I knew you didn’t want to hear it.” Chaeyoung let go of her Unnie’s hand, wiping off of all her tears.

“I know you don’t want to show your face to my family anymore. So, later at 7, my parents and I will go to church to pray for her. Dahyun Unnie, will be alone. See her if you want. Do, whatever you want Unnie but, please… don’t make her wait. She’s sleeping. But would probably want to hear your voice even in her sleep. You know it, right?”

That was Chaeyoung’s last message, before she walks out.

Momo…

Momo felt so empty just now. But looking up seeing Sana staring at her from afar with so much concern, is making furious inside. Her tears have stops, now grinning angrily and clenching her fist so hard. She couldn’t take away from Sana’s gaze. She wanted to explode.

She’s really burning right now, not until she felt Mina’s touch on her hand.

“Why don’t we ditch school today?” Mina offered, making Momo felt a little bit calm coz of it.

“Let’s just stay and cuddle on your apartment. Can’t we?” Momo was confused.

While Mina took the chance when Momo finally loosen clenching on her fist to intertwined it into hers.

Momo finally met her gaze, and she genuinely smiled at Momo. Though Momo was still unable to understand, Mina already pulled her into a run to an opposite direction on the school’s cafeteria.

Mina has, just successfully snatches Momo today.

All that Mina want, is for Momo to know that she’s there for her.

That is enough for her.

 

***

Momo grabbed the hoodie she was wearing tight on the elbow part by her left hand.

It is Dahyun’s…

And she always felt Dahyun’s warmth hug when she wears this.

Momo has been standing for so long outside on Dahyun’s VIP room.

She’s afraid. She’s hesitating. She’s trembling.

Now Momo had made up her mind. She grabbed the door handle, taking a long deep sigh, she opens it.

Only by revealing Dahyun’s older sister in front of her. Staring at her like she’s been waiting on her.

Momo felt so taken aback, she thought Dahyun will be alone this hour as on what Chaeyoung has said but….

Momo rapidly turned her back. Doesn’t want to go yet but she needed too. That’s what only on her mind.

 

“Where are you going, Momo?” Before she could even take a step away, she heard that.

“Didn’t you come here to see her one last time? Only seeing me was enough for you to run away?” Sana’s older sister added. Momo clenches her fist so hard, feeling like a coward right now.

“I saw my little sister talking to you earli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter