Love at first sight!

Love, Lust & Friendship...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Stop talking about love at fist sight, will you? Coz it’s really crazy. How do you fell for a person you just saw for the first time? It’s like you were saying you fell in love with that person’s physical appearance. That’s not love Sana. It’s called lust.”

“NO!!! What the heck Mina! FYI, not everything that eyes see ends with that. My parents said the moment their eyes met. They both saw the future of them together. That’s when they already knew they are meant to be. Isn’t it’s the sweetest?”

Mina sighs deeply, before sitting down on the chair and put her tray of food to the table, as well as Sana.

“Whatever. For me, knowing the person’s heart is the most important thing to fall in love. Not on that thing called love at first sight. You’re loving a person’s soul not their appearance, Sana.”

Sana pouted, knowing she can never win against Mina.

“Just eat, okay? Don’t try to turn me into love at first sight enthusiast. That’s not happening.”

Sana can only sulked, rolling her eyes before she munches her food.

 

“Sorry. Hehe. It took me a while before I got to choose the food I wanted to eat.”

 

Mina and Sana was startled by that.

Someone just suddenly seated beside them and talks to them like she knows them.

Sana and Mina looks at each other, in confused. Before they both turned their head on their unexpected guest who they can’t see the face yet since she’s looking down on her food.

 

But when the girl showed her squishy jolly face to them… both gulped, and couldn’t take their eyes off on the girl.

 

“Oh? You got ham? I didn’t saw that. I’ll take one from you.” Without actually getting for permission the girl takes a ham from Sana.

“Eh??? Why do you have so much dumplings? I want it too but the person beside me took the last piece of it. I’ll take one from you too.” Again, without getting permission take girl take a dumpling from Mina.

 

While the two confused girls were just watching on the girl, happily munching her food. She’s even humming in happiness while eating, completelely ignoring them.

 

It’s like they were watching a kid eating her favorite food. But the show they were watching got stopped when someone hit the girl’s nape making them really shocked.

“WHAT THE!!! WHO THE- EH!??? Nayeon Unnie, what are you-” The girl got stunned, when she finally saw Sana and Mina with her. The girl looks back and forth to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter