Who is she?

Love, Lust & Friendship...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sana. Where did you-”

I was shockingly interrupted.

Felt so much weight slapping on my face coming from Sana’s hand.

 

I was stunned, realizing it immediately…

I slowly looked at her, seeing how angry she is right now.

 

Sana, is just too honest. She doesn’t hide any, when she like something or when she hates something, she will not hesitate to say it. When she’s happy, annoyed at something or anything, she showed it well without any problem.

Momo is right, she’s too pure.

But this face in my sight right now, I never seen this face of her before. Sana, has never been so angry at me, this serious.

 

This moment I knew it already.

And I won’t run. I can’t escape actually. This is the decision I made.

The moment that I chose Momo over her, I knew it right away.

That our friendship, can’t be saved.

 

This time I stand up properly in front of her. I look up at her, showing without any regret on what I did.

I bit my cheeks inside as it was aching so bad, before my eyes confidently met hers.

“You finally got to know.” I should not waver on her. “It took you more than three months, Sana.” Because this is, the choice that I made.

“Why her?” She’s asking me with those burning eyes. And my answer?

“I don’t know. I just-”

Why her actually? I have been waiting for an answer. Now that I think about it, can Sana be the one to make me realize on why?

“Felt that I want her.”

 

I got shock for the second time. Getting all my strength I look at her again, and chuckled on her response at me after I said that.

She slaps me, again. But this time, it’s weaker.

 

“Why? Do am I not allowed? Is she your girlfriend? Not right?” I tried to be sarcastic just so I can dodge her questions now. I don’t wanna hurt her more. I’m her-

“I’m your bestfriend.” She said it.

And I know it.

“And I’m your bestfriend too. Right?” She was taken aback.

“Why don’t you just let this slide. In fact, we just slept with each other when we wanted too. We didn’t do it with any feelings. Why don’t you do it too? Just say that you want to get laid by her, she will not refuse actually.” Did I, just said that to her?

Her eyes slightly widened on me. And I can read that expression of hers.

She’s, in disgust.

 

“Is this really you, Mina?”

I asked myself like that before. And now I know what to answer.

“Hmn. I am like this. I am disgusting, right?”

Why are you shaking your head on me now? You really can’t believe it?

 

“Mina…” Don’t call my name with so much hope. It is hurting me, coz I am hurting you.

“I- I never, thought you could be like this. I don’t care if you like her too. I really don’t care. But… you could’ve said it to me. You shouldn’t keep a secret from me. I’m, your friend. Right?”

Stop saying about our friendship. Coz I don’t think I deserved to be your friend anymore.

 

“Then I’ll say it…” Sana, really made me realize who Momo to my life is.

“I like her.” Yeah, I really do. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter