She doesn't believe in love...

Love, Lust & Friendship...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mina.”

“Yes?”

“Why don’t you just stay here?” Mina tilted her head back on Sana, confused of what she just said.

She’s busy trying to finish her homework’s while Sana was just there on bed, scrolling on her phone.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked back, so Sana finally looks at her too.

“Come on, just give this dinner to me. I’ll just say that your busy. You know that I like her, right?”

Yes. Sana is selfish. She wants Momo's attention only on hers tonight.

 

Mina immediately looks away from Sana, hiding her own madly expression hearing that request from her bestfriend.

She hates it, and knew she couldn’t do anything about this.

 

“Okay.” Mina defeatedly told Sana.

Sana almost jumped from the bed hearing that. She runs on Mina and hugged her from the back.

“Really?” Sana asked, just wanted to make sure.

“Hmn.” And Mina nodded.

“Yey! I love you so much Mina. You’re really the best!” Sana gave a peck on Mina’s cheeks before she runs off from Mina’s room. Probably gonna get ready for the dinner.

 

As soon as Sana left. Mina looks up on her desk, staring at herself through the reflection on her laptop.

 

“Why, am I mad right now? Is this, really me?”

 

Mina don’t believe at love at first sight. But she wanted Momo hers for some reason.

 

Mina, is afraid.

Thinking if she keeps this, she’ll ended up betraying her own bestfriend.

She doesn’t want it to happen. So maybe putting a distance between herself and Momo, will helped her not to do wrong things she might do.

 

But the real question on Mina’s mind.

Is she, really do in love with Momo?

 

***

 

“Hi. Momo?” Sana greeted gaining Momo’s attention.

“Hi there. Have a seat.” Sana gladly seated in front of Momo, and then roamed her eyes around. Trying to check where is the other girl from the cafeteria earlier.

But then Sana concludes that maybe it’s just really her and Momo there.

That’s what Sana has thought, not until another girl approaches them and seated just beside Momo.

“Where is the other one?” Momo finally asked, wondering why Sana is the only one who's in there.

“A-Ahm… She’s busy with her homeworks. She can’t go tonight.” Sana lied of course, but still eyeing on the girl beside Momo. Who seems to be ignoring her right now, leaning her hands on her cheeks, lazily playing with the fork with her other hand.

“Really? I wanted her to meet Tzuyu too.” Momo pouted, and that finally get Sana’s attention since Momo is being cute again, smiling mischievously on Momo.

“Uhm…” Momo speaks again, nudging the girl beside her.

The girl finally looks up on Sana, blankly and having no interest on meeting Sana at all.

“Tzuyu, this is Sana. I just met her earlier at the cafeteria. And Sana, this is Tzuyu.” Momo finally introduced the girl beside her.

Sana was about to personally introduced herself too but-

“I’m her girlfriend.” Got almost choked on herself, coughing uncontrollably after hearing that from the girl.

“Are you okay?” Momo got worried, and offers her a water. Sana immediately drinks it as she really thought Momo might be still single but now, her future just got ruined.

 

“She’s lying.”

 

Sana stops from drinking as she heard that, slowly looking up from Momo expecting to hear it again clearly now.

 

“She’s not my girlfriend.” Momo stated, elbowing Tzuyu again on her side.

“What? Isn’t that’s how you always introduced me when you want some girls who is bothering you to go away?” Sana got more and more confused on that.

“I thought that’s the reason why you invited me tonight.” Tzuyu continued so Momo can only awkwardly smile on Sana.

Sana still can’t process everything that she can’t even speak. But all that Sana understand, is that her future just got restored.

She sighs out of relief.

 

“Not for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter