Reason?

Love, Lust & Friendship...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s just another night for Momo.

But something has changed. Her room, seems to felt so empty though she’s used on being alone.

Many things have changed in just two months.

Momo had move-on from Dahyun. She forgiven herself, with Sana helping her starting her new life.

Mina on the other hand suddenly disappeared. Sana said Mina took an online class for a while because Mina need to go back in Japan for a family problem. But something is off regards to that, Momo thought there could be another reason but she didn’t know what it could be.

Momo was thinking so deep when she heard the door beeping from the door entrance. Momo widened her eyes, when a certain name came into her mind. She immediately runs expecting on it but-

“W-Why do you look so disappointed? Expecting for someone else?”

Momo can only laugh at herself. She didn’t need to lie actually, but she still shaken her head on her guest.

“Thought my food came. Then it’s just you, Nayeon Unnie.”

“I’m sorry to disappoint you then. And I got drinks and food for you too though.”

Momo weakly chuckled, walking following her Unnie on her living area.

“These days, you’re different.”

Momo frowned a little on that comment.

“What do you mean?” Momo asked watching her Unnie placing the food on the Mini table.

“You’re always spacing out. You’re always deep thinking so I thought I should talk to you and help you a little to sort off some things you can’t do yourself.” Nayeon looks up on Momo, slightly smiling.

“What is it?” Nayeon asked.

That’s when Momo realized that her Unnie brought a lot of soju.  Momo chuckled.

“You really know me. I can’t escape on you, right?”

And Momo just received a smirk on her Unnie tapping the table in front of her, inviting her for a drink which Momo gladly did.

Both already got five shots each, and it’s enough for them to start their talk.

“Sana…” Momo smiles weakly just by saying that name. Momo didn’t know. But her heart got shattered when she thinks of Sana.

“Is such a good person. Every day that I got to know her, is making me realize on how kind she is. She thinks so positively in every situation. Every day she shows me how she cares on me. And I don’t think she will ever get tired of me. She’s a person, who is not afraid to create her own path. She’s so pretty, loveable and everything. She’s just, too perfect.” It’s like a full complement for Sana when you hear it, but Nayeon can feel the sadness in Momo’s tone.

“And what’s wrong with that? Isn’t that’s good.”

And Nayeon wanted, to understand Momo a little.

“What’s not good is… I don’t think I deserve the attention and love she was showing me. Her being so perfect, is holding me back for loving her. It’s just- I did so many past mistakes. My decision always shows my ignorance. I’m totally different from her. And I’m afraid I might fail her. I can’t ruin her. I want the best for her. And… I know that’s not me.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“I am. But I just can’t turn her down. Every time I’m with her, I feel so overwhelmed. She’s so genuine that is making me afraid too, that I will hurt her if I did that. I don’t know what to do. I am, really confused.”

Nayeon understand by now. But also knew that something is off with that.

“You know what? I understand you but, why don’t you just listen to your heart? You’re thinking too much. How about this… Hear your heart. Don’t you, love her? Sana, are your heart saying that you love her, or not?” That was a direct statement. When Momo think on that she always got an answer on her own but-

“I-” Momo thought she knew what to answer. But her heart, she actually can’t hear it. She slowly shaken her head, mind on messy. “I don’t know. I really don’t know.” She admitted. And as the Unnie, Nayeon already knew what to do.

“Are you sure, the reason you just said… was the real reason why you were being confuse?”

Hearing that, made Momo more confuse. She can’t follow that question.

And that made Momo’s mind messier. Thinking, on her own self.

Why do Momo, can’t understand herself?

“If you really didn’t know, then give Sana a chance. And realize it to yourself later on. If Sana wasn’t the one, you can just say it to her. At least you tried. At least you two have tried to work it out. For now, don’t think for the result yet. Don’t be afraid to fail, Momo. What if it is her? Don’t waste your time thinking in messy like this. Even Sana, will soon realize what your heart is actually saying. If she’s not the one, she will eventually know it herself. And she will accept it, coz you just said it. Sana, is genuine and a good person. A chance, will be enough for her. So, give her a chance. Hmn?”

“A chance?” Momo silently muttered, thinking about it.

Nayeon is right, too much thinking will get things messier. So, Momo has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter