Love, Lust, and Friendship.

Love, Lust & Friendship...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is your bestfriend not looking for you? You’ve been sleeping with me almost every week.”

“She always wonder. But I just say I’m doing my thesis with a friend.”

“You’re such a liar. I wonder how she will react when she got to know you’re constantly having with me behind her back.”

“She will probably, slap me and won’t talk to me anymore after.”

“Guess that will happen. She’s inlove with me after all.”

The girl on bed seated after hearing that, watching on the alter busy wearing her clothes in front of the mirror.

“I thought you’re so dense to notice that, Momo.”

Momo chuckled, looking at the other from the mirror.

“How do I won’t notice that, Mina? She’s been bothering me. Tzuyu said she told Sana about me so I really thought she’s going to give up on me after that. But nope, she’s so consistent. And I’m starting to hate her.”

“Why don’t you give it a try then? Sana, she’s-” Mina doesn’t want to admit it.

“Better than me.”

Momo laughs out of it, before she faced Mina.

“Of course, she’s better than you.” Momo mocked Mina, grinning and still laughing sarcastically.

“The moment you followed me on that comfort room and kissed me hard that day, you just proved to yourself how you are. And I only have my eyes on s.”

It was a moment of silence Momo can hear from Mina.

So, Momo puts back her attention to her shirt. Buttoning it one by one after she saw Mina’s eyes waver on what she just said.

“Why are you looking like that?” Momo hated what she witnessed by Mina’s eyes just now.

“Do you think I will be sleeping with you with any other reason? You… Mina, you look at me the same way as the other girls I trashed before. All that you want, was to get laid by me. Am I wrong?” Momo finished fixing her clothes, and looks up on Mina again, with a determined expression of hers now.

“Sana? I thought at first maybe I can play with her just for one night. But after that dinner night. I can’t. She’s so pure and honest. She’s not afraid to show herself. And the way she talks and listen to everything I say, I might, fall for her.”

Mina doesn’t know what to feel about this. The fact that Momo directly said it to her, is making her insane for she didn’t know what reason.

Mina still has a question on her mind.

“Sana is looking at me, like I am her world. She wants me, for her future. And I can’t do that, since I don’t deserve her. She’s so perfect, and I am just a girl with full of flaws. I am not for her. I can’t ruin her.”

Mina wanted to know, the answer now.

“That’s why I chose you over her. Because you don’t see me the way she sees me. You, are just lusting over me.”

“That’s what I don’t understand to myself.” Mina directly stared back on Momo. Wanting to know the answer of the question she has been keeping.

“I don’t believe on love at first sight that Sana has been believing. For me a person who fell in love that way means she/he is just lusting that person. But the moment I saw you. I kept asking myself, am I just, really lusting over you? Is love not present on me that time?”

Momo snickers, slightly in awe on Mina’s question before she gave a serious expression.

“Then do you think-” Momo approaches Mina and pushed her on bed. Momo get on top on Mina directly staring at Mina’s eyes, before her eyes slowly landed on Mina’s lips.

Momo kissed Mina aggressively which Mina responded as soon as their lips touched. Momo pulled-off after a few seconds, smirking on Mina.

“Do you think this is love, or lust?” Momo completely pulled away from Mina, standing up, while Mina was in thought still laying on bed staring at the ceiling.

“If your answer is love. Then don’t ever showed up here anymore. I don’t have time for that.” Momo warned Mina, before she goes on the side of her bed getting the car keys on the drawer.

Mina immediately sit up before Momo could go.

“Where are you going this late night?” Asking Momo that.

“The moment we’re wasting our time talking about something so stupid right now. Nayeon Unnie is crying over her underserv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter