TRUST

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu sobs and opens her eyes slowly. Jihyo and momo sadly look at her. That is why they don't want to do this. It will only make a deity becomes weak after they know their past. Tzuyu wipe her tears but they keeps falling down.

"What happened after that?" Tzuyu asked in her hoarse voice.

"What you see right now is what happened after you left." Jihyo answers sincerely.

"Then why sana-"

"Tzuyu-yah. Some things are not meant to be told. And i am not the right person to tell you the reason." Jihyo cuts tzuyu. If she really wants to know,she better settles it with the owner of the stories which means sana. Maybe sana cannot remember now,but later she will because tzuyu will be the reason she recalled her memories. Jihyo can only hopes and pray for their happiness.

"Thank you unnie." Tzuyu gets up and left the room to go to no one know where.

"Do you think this is the right way?" Momo asks after a long silence.

"Hmm. I don't know? The plan already ruined. Its better if we just follow the flow. The god plans are better than us." Jihyo then leave momo to ponder alone.

======

 

Back to mina apartment

"Yes chaeyoung. I have a younger sister but she already dead 5 years ago."

"I'm sorry unnie."

"No,it's okay. You know what? She is my light, my happiness, my everything after our parents died. She is the only family that i have left in this world. After she gone, my life changed 360 degree. There are no colours anymore. It hurts me back then and still hurts me now."

Chaeyoung don't say anything and just stares at mina while she tells her story. Her heart hurts to hear it but at the same time she feels happy that mina willing to share her past with her.

"Thank you for telling me this even it hurts you." Chaeyoung says sincerely.

Mina smiles at her." Chaa, lets stop being emotional.You come here to watch your cartoon, not listening to my sad story." Mina hold chaeyoung's hand to bring her outside from the room.

"You know i can listen to any stories that you tell even when you are rambling unnie. I would still love it." Chaeyoung says but mina ignores her not because she does not hear it, but because she does not dare to fight back as she feels butterflies in her stomach.

While watching the movie,mina cannot keep her focus on the movie because that little cub keeps snuggles to her as her qoute 'this movie is sad,i'm sad unnie' with her cute little voice and puppy eyes. Mina does not know since when does she becomes so weak with her cute voice that makes her not willing to move her body as afraid to disturb the cub. She keeps throwing glances to chaeyoung and wondering is this cub trying to kill her with her cuteness. Her hearts also does not cooperate with her and keeps beating hard. She wants to hold chaeyoung's hand but she has an inner fight with her mind with the consequenses if she holds that hand.

"Unnie." Chaeyoung speaks and makes mina startled a bit as she is in her deep thinking.

"Hmm?"

"Can i sleepover tonight?"

''eh?why?"

"I'm just too tired to drive back home. This movie drains my emotions and energy. Please?" Chaeyoung turns her head to look at mina.

Mina once again has an inner fight with her mind if she should let the cub sleepover at her house or declines it and force her to drive back home. She looks at chaeyoung's eyes and instantly regrets it because the cub looks at her with her puppy eyes with that damn dimple that mina loves.

"Pretty, please??"

"Aishh, fine. But i'm sorry. I can offer you couch to sleep."

"That will be fine for me. Thank you unnie." Chaeyoung being a happy bean becomes excited when mina agree so she kiss mina cheek then continue watching the movie like nothing happens. Mina on the other side being in daze after chaeyoung kiss her cheek. The blush creep to her face and she smiles like a fool. Thank god that chaeyoung is so focus on the movie to realise her looking at chaeyoung with her lovestruck eyes.

The night has comes for them to sleep. As mina prepare chaeyoung's place to sleep, chaeyoung keeps her eyes on mina. Mina realise she is being watched turn her head to meet chaeyoung's eyes.

"Why?you need something?"

"Nope. You just look like you will be a great wife."

"Out of a sudden?" Mina stops her movement and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter