WISHING AND HOPING

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can you imagine having everything in the world but you still feel empty? I'm rich as hell as i'm a daughter of a successful businessman who owns a company called Son Corps. It's not that i'm not grateful with my life,i feel like my life is too bland,there is no colours in it. I hate myself for feeling like this yet i can't deny the longing feeling that i feel in my heart.

With my overload works at office,it feels like my head gonna explode anytime soon. I massage my temple to ease the pain when someone knocking my office.

'Knock,knock'

"Dear,you okay?"  "Yeah appa,im okay.Just a little headache only." Appa always take care of me even when he is busy with work here and there. He take a seat at the chair in front of me with his worried face. "I told you to not overwork dear. You don't even come home for two days. What's wrong? Don't lie to me,please. I'm your appa right?" "Sorry appa if i make you worried. I'm busy with this new project. It's just. There is so much to handle right now." I make my puppy face in front of him. It stress me a lot since this is my first time handling a big project. I don't want appa disappointed with my unability to handle this project. "You know what?lets stop this work for awhile,get your up and accompany me to have lunch. You're thin as paper right now, its like if i blow some wind to you then you're gonna fly from your seat.hahaha." appa joke is not funny but i find myself smiling seeing his smile. "Okay then"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter