U R

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I park my car at the location that jeongyeon unnie asked me to come. Well,it's really a fancy restaurant. Why would jeongyeon unnie ask me to come here? I check our chat again to make sure it is true, yes i arrive at the right place. I never go to this kind of fancy place unless its related with work because it feels like it suffocating me whenever i'm inside this place. I enter the place and located unnie sits at the corner beside the window.

" Unnie. What occasion you asked me to come here?" I take a seat in front of her." Sit beside me chaeng, we're waiting for other. They are just around the corner." I raise my left eyebrow and just comply with her request. "Who do you insist for me to meet?want to introduce your girl or what?" "Yeah,kind of. I confessed a week ago,so basically she is my girl now." Jeongyeon give her cheeky smile while rubbing her nape. My mouth agape hearing her words. For seriously this unnie, she always surprised me. Lucky to be her,she is so confident and brave while me,its already a month,i still don't know her name whatover trying to talk to her. I praise her a good job and focus at my phone while waiting for unnie's guest. I have been too engrosed with my phone while sipping my drink that i don't realize there are two woman already sit at our table. "Hye babe. Chaeng,meet my girlfriend, nayeon. Beside her is her friend,mina." I raise my head to look at them when i see a familiar face. 

''cough,cough,cough'

I choke my drink because i see her! Her! My crush."oh my god chaeng,you okay?"jeongyeon unnie pat my back slowly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter