WHO IS THAT?

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light breeze give comfort to tzuyu. Her place back home is peace but this place in this world is more comfortable. There is no one going to looking for her,asking her so much questions if she is okay or not. Does it makes any difference if she said she is not okay?

Here,she can spend her time as much as she wants alone. She sits at the cliff,watching the birds flying silently. But her quiet time being disturb when someone approach her.

"What is a great deity do here? I thought you are busy trying to make two human fall in love?"

Tzuyu ignores the question, in mind hoping this someone will leave her alone. Her eyes never left the birds who flying freely. 

"I never know you don't have an ability to talk tzuyu-yah."

Tzuyu sigh defeatedly." What do you want sana?"

​​​​Sana giggles when she manages to make tzuyu talk to her. Tzuyu never treats her nice. She always being cold to sana. Sana does not know why did this deity treats her so cold. But each time they crossed their path, sana will feel warm in her heart. She admits she likes tzuyu's personality. But soon later, she realised she already fall for her.

Tzuyu glances at sana who is looking at her with her loving eyes and smile plastered on her face. She decides to ignore sana again but sana nudge her shoulder to get her attention.

"You still didn't answer my question. What are you doing here alone?"

"None of your business"

"Auch"

Sana hold her chest where her heart placed to show that she is hurt by tzuyu's words. But it is true that she feel hurts with the way tzuyu treats her. Sana then keeps shut and staring at the waves in front of her.

Tzuyu who feels a little guilty for making the one beside her hurt then being the first to talk first after some silence.

"What are you doing here? I thought you are busy collecting people's soul?

Sana chuckles when tzuyu repeat the same question to ask her. Maybe tzuyu is not so bad to her.

"My job is not required me to collect people's soul everyday tzuyu-yah. And its not just me who do it. There are others too."

"Okay...can you help me with something?"

"What is it?"

"Tell me if her name appears"

Sana knitted her brows with tzuyu's request. Its not that she does not want to help but its going to break the rules as a grim reaper if she shares the information. She is not ready to take the risk but seeing tzuyu's eyes that full of hope makes her give in. '​​​​​Why not?' sana thought.

"Okay. I will."

 

---------------------

 

They decided to keep their friendship like before. Even chaeyoung wants more than that yet she respects mina's life. So chaeyoung going to take step by step and not rushing to not make mina feel uncomfortable or feeling being force to accept her. It is already a good start when mina open her heart even a tiny bit. So here she is, in front of the building where mina works.

Actually she just trying her luck to invite the girl for lunch but never expected that the girl will agree with it. Chaeyoung cannot hide her smile thinking about it. She keeps grinning that makes everyone around her that passing by looking at her weirdly. Her smiles wider when she spots mina coming out from the elevator and rushing towards her.

"Do you wait long? Am i too late?" Mina asks.

"Nah, i'm just too excited to have lunch with you that i come early than our promised time. Plus can't make a beauty waits for me." Chaeyoung grins showing her dimples.

"Too cheesy chaeyoung-ah. Too cheesy." Mina smiles,shaking her head as she can't believe this girl here being too sweet to her. They walk away to chaeyoung's car since chaeyoung insist to use her car because she wants to bring mina to her favourite place.

Before they get to the car,someone approach chaeyoung asking if it is real she is son chaeyoung,daughter of the most successful man in korea. 

"Mm well. Hehe" chaeyoung becomes shy when the girl squeal after she admits it. The girl immediately shaking their hands saying she is her admire. Not all people know who is chaeyoung because she never exposed herself even her father insisted since long time ago. Partly because she didn't want to be the center of people's attention. So she is a little amazed as how this cute girl here knows who is she. Its like chaeyoung is giving a fan service to her fan right now with how the girl so hyper right now. They lost in their chat not realising mina is boiling beside chaeyoung. If look can kill, the girl will be dead by the way mina throwing daggers with her eyes.

Yet she waits patiently for chaeyoung until they finish talking. Chaeyoung who is smiling just now becomes confused as why mina leave her side to get to the car first. When chaeyoung get in the car,she witness a pouting mina crossing her arms. Chaeyoung being a dense girl she is, asking if mina is okay. Mina just hummed,doesn't have intention to speak further. So chaeyoung just let it go thinking that mina probably hungry because a hungry woman can be a moody,scary woman.

=====

"Are you seriously okay mina unnie? You didn't speak anything all the way here and right now. Is there anything wrong? 

They arrived at the restaurant and now waiting for their orders to deliver. The situation is kinda awkward because mina being quiet and just looking at chaeyoung with her unreadable eyes.

Feeling guilty because she can see that chaeyoung is uncomfortable with her stare, she sigh then leans her body to the chair. 'she is not mine.what the hell am i feeling now?'​​​​​​'totally mina is confuse with her feelings too.

"Nothing chaeyoung-ah. I'm sorry."

"Unnie, there is nothing to feel sorry for."

They staring at each other. One stares with full of love in her eyes,the other stares with a mix and confused feeling. The intense stare being interrupted when the waiter comes with their foods. They enjoy their meal while chatting lightly.

"Mind to tell me why do people don't know who you are?" Mina asks curiously because of the situation that happens just now.

"Because i hate the attention that people give when they know who am i. So,never interested to tell people. Besides, my dad also agree with it to not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter