BRAVENESS IS FIRST STEP FOR LOVE

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina pov

 

Kringgg!!!!!!!!

"Urgh". I turn around to turn off my alarm at my bedside table. I get up and sit for awhile at the bed. My hand automatically take the picture frame beside my bed as usual. Its already like a morning routine for me. It's a picture of me and my younger sister. I caress her face. She died 5 years ago but it feels like yesterday when she is gone yet i still miss her so much. The way she died still fresh in my memory and it cause a big impact in my life. I stop staring at our picture. I put the frame back to its place then prepare to go to work.

 

===

 

"Welcome,your order as usual?" The cashier ask me.

"Yes please,thank you sejeong shi." I smile.

"Wait till i call your name like usual mina shi", i nod and wait at the side then someone greet me from behind. I turn around and see chaeyoung smiling at me. "You still remember me right? We just met 2 days ago." Chaeyoung said cautiously.

"Yep. Of couse chaeyoung shi", i smile,chaeyoung frown." Well, i told you to just call me chaeyoung, unnie." She pouts. "It's our first time meet after two days chaeyoung shi,its not polite of me to call your name only when we are not close." I said softly. She sigh, " okay,hi i'm chaeyoung,friend of jeongyeon unnie who is girlfriend of your friend,nayeon unnie. You can call me chaeyoung only because i would like to know you better." I chuckle seeing her act. "Okay okay,stop pouting. By the way,what are you doing here today? I thought you only come here with jeongyeon on weekend?" I raise my left eyebrow. She smile sheepishly, "nah,you remind me their milkshake, so, got no choice than to come here to buy it." She is blushing right now. "Drink for mina," "Drink for chaeyoung", the cashier called. They just dropped the topic,take their drink and leave the cafe.

 

No one pov

 

They walk together silently. No one utters any words,comfortable with the silentness around them until they arrive at the bus stop. "So, you go to work with bus too?" Mina asked." Nah, i'm using car mina unnie." "Then,why you go here with me?" Mina asked confusedly. She thinks there is no reason for chaeyoung to go to bus stop when she has a car to drive. "I want to walk with you,to ensure you arrived here safely. Plus,Have to make sure no one trying to steal your heart before i managed to." Chaeyoung shrugged then look at her watch. " Oh, i'm gonna be late to work, i gotta go unnie,sorry can't wait till you get on the bus." Chaeyoung look at mina,mina still surprised with chaeyoung words. She smile until her dimple appear,satisfied with mina's reaction, "bye mina unnie,see you untill i see you again." Mina wake up from her trance and realised chaeyoung already left without waiting for her reply.

 

ChaeyounG pov

 

"Aishh,why did i said that? Is she gonna be afraid with me now? I must scared her so much with my words." I mumbling while walking to my car. Eventhough i act cool infront of her but i'm freaking nervous deep inside my heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter