THE PAST

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hallway,stand a tall girl having an inner battle with her mind. Tzuyu wants to know the meaning of all of this. But at the same time, she is hesitate to hear the truth. Is she ready to face the truth? She is not sure. If she thinks about it again, she just cannot accept if they are trying to play her. She looks very solemn and the anger build again. She walks faster to meet the one who might knows about this matter.

"Tzuyu-yah,annyeong." Momo greet her when they cross their path. Yet tzuyu just ignore her and walk straight to the room. Tzuyu enter the room after slams the door shut. Momo have a bad feeling about it decides to follow tzuyu. When she comes in,the room is in dead silence with tzuyu and jihyo having an intense staring.

" Who am i,unnie?"tzuyu coldly ask.

"Didn't i warn you to come home,tzuyu-yah? I think it is really the time for you to listen to unnie." Jihyo said calmly.

Tzuyu does not give a damn to anything that jihyo said. She just wants to know the truth. " I don't care unnie. Why don't you just tell me who i am?! Why? Why that woman have a picture of me? Why she said i am her sister?"

"Sigh,tzuyu-yah. Calm down can you?"

" How can i,unnie? Tell me how? I am feeling angry,disappointed and all this emotion makes me confused." 

To be honest,it surprised jihyo and momo that tzuyu knows her identity from her past life. This is also the first time tzuyu shows her anger in front of them because she always being a composed one. They should to try prevent it yet they failed,so they have to face a raging tzuyu now.

" Do you know about this too momo unnie?" Tzuyu give a sharp gaze to momo,makes the deity shut ,avoiding any eye contact.

"Can't anybody in this room say anything than keep quiet? Why are you both avoiding my question??!!"

"Tzuyu-yah." Jihyo call her name softly. She comes near her and pats her shoulder.

"So you know?"

"Yeah,i know." Jihyo said defeatedly. Momo smile sadly and utter her sorry to tzuyu. Her legs become weak makes she fall on the ground. She feels unfair that they keep this things as a secret between them.

"Tzuyu-yah, unnie did this for you own sake. Now you know why i'm so reluctant to let you do this mission." Jihyo said. Both unnie sit on the floor accompany the broken heart tzuyu.

"Tell me everything unnie. I want to know."tzuyu said softly.

"Are you sure tzuyu-yah?" Jihyo hesitates to tell tzuyu but her heart soften when the younger pleads.

"Please unnie" tzuyu whispers.

​Jihyo looks at momo. Momo nods her head agree to let tzuyu know what happened in her past. Jihyo nods weakly,she sigh before put her right hand on tzuyu's head.

"I'm gonna let you see the past tzuyu-yah. A little reminder from me,you're gonna get hurt because your past includes someone that you does not expect to see together with you."

Tzuyu nods her head. Jihyo close her eyes giving memories that tzuyu asked for. Tzuyu follows suit,closing her eyes just to see a blinding flashlight pointing to her and that is where the past flooding her mind like a wave. She saw herself when she is little until she grow up. There is mina beside her from the beginning until the end,mina takes care of her even after their parents died, they move to korea to start their new life with the money that their late parents left for them,living at the house that their late parents managed to buy before they left them. That is where they met nayeon who is friends with jeongyeon and sana who becomes the love of her life.

 

Five years ago,

"Tzuyu!wait for me!" Tzuyu saw sana running towards her. She frowned upon seeing the girl panting catching her breath after running since god know when.

"Fuhh..tzuyu yah..mianhae..i know you are angry because i'm late again today. But i can explain okay? I have to clean the class because i spill the paint. Miss bae is angry as i made a mess again." Sana pouted with her puppy eyes looked at tzuyu.

"I'm not angry unnie. How can i mad at you?" Tzuyu said softly. She wiped the sweats on sana's face with her handkerchief. "Don't run if you are late for our date unnie. You know you have a weak heart. I don't want to see you fall sick. I can wait. Hmm?"

Sana blushed at tzuyu's attentions for her. They already dated for 2 years now. Sana was the first one conveyed her feelings to tzuyu. They knew each other thanked to mina who introduced tzuyu as her younger sister to sana. Since then,sana courted her. Tzuyu fell in love with the efforts sana showed to her. They officially became a couple after tzuyu's confession at the hospital ward when sana being warded because she have difficulty to breath. That was when tzuyu knew sana had a weak heart and it made tzuyu fell even deeper for sana.

Tzuyu intertwined their hands then walked away to the cafe for their date. Sana hugged tzuyu arm with her free hand tightly.

"You know i love you right,tzuyu yah? I really love you so much."

Tzuyu on the side smiled hearing the confession. Sana would always the one saying that she loves tzuyu. Not even a day missed without tzuyu heard the words 'i love you' from sana. Yet her heart would always beating so hard and there was warm feeling crept in her heart.

They spent their date at the cafe,talking randomly about anything that crossed their mind,mostly sana was the one talking while tzuyu listened wholeheartedly. They laughed when sana told tzuyu about mina bumped to a wall after saw her little crush today. 

"I could understand that. After all, it is hard to see her crush at school." Tzuyu said understanding the situation.

"Emm,her face is beet red that time. Luckily her crush didn't managed to see her face because she sprint as soon as she fell. She caught so much attention at the hall." Sana chuckled.

They finished their drinks and before left together. The silence was not awkward for them as they immersed themselves in their own world,not letting the hands slipped away from the hold.

"Sana. Is the guy still disturb you?"

"Sometimes. Don't worry tzuyu yah. I can handle it."

"I'm just worried. He threatened you. I'm afraid he will do something bad to you."

They arrived at sana's house. Sana turned her body to face tzuyu. "I know. But he is a good guy inside. He is just angry at that time. Don't worry too much baby." Sana pinched tzuyu's nose slowly.

Tzuyu smiled at her love behaviour. She cups sana's cheek and caressed it. They just stared at each other eyes. Tzuyu came closer to peck sana's lips. "I love you"

Sana opened her eyes staring at tzuyu's shining eyes. " I love you too" sana closed their distance to claim the lips that she always craved for. They enjoyed the slow kisses. Both smiling between the kiss before they had to part because lack of oxygen. Tzuyu pressed her forehead with sana,lips dangerously closed to each other.

"Get in your house. Its late already. You cannot stay out late." Tzuyu said. Sana still with her eyes closed snuggled to tzuyu,her head resting at tzuyu's shoulder. "Sana~ baby~" sana shaking her head refused to listen to tzuyu.

"I miss you already. You are warm." Sana tightened her hug.

"We will meet again tomorrow right? You have to sleep early so you are not gonna be late again to meet me in the morning."

Sana whined didn't wanted to let the younger go. She relunctantly loosen the hug because tzuyu asked her to.

"I'm gonna listen to you tonight. But next time promise me you are gonna cuddle me to sleep." 

"Okay,okay.Cuddle next time for my baby."

Sana smiled sheepishly with the endearment that tzuyu used for her. She stole a peck again before running to her house. Tzuyu smiled watching the girl enter her house safely then walked away.

The next morning,as promised,mina,nayeon,tzuyu and sana went to the amusement park to celebrate tzuyu's birthday. They had so much fun trying all the games there. Sana kept stealing a kiss here and there that makes the other two older giving a disgusted look to them. She laughed at the two while tzuyu had to hide her face as she was blushing hard.

"Guys,lets take a picture together as our memories." Nayeon said excitedly.

"Okay,then let me take your picture since i bring a camera with me." Sana offer herself.

" Lets ask someone to take our picture sana. There are four of us here. You should be in the frame too." Mina suggested.

"It's okay. After i take your picture first then we will take picture together. Come on, pose for me guys." Sana set her camera asking them to be close and smile widely. Sana didn't feel satisfied with the picture as mina and tzuyu pose just a small smile for her while nayeon shows her bunny smile excitedly.

"Hey siblings. Smile girls. I want a wide and pretty smile from you."

"We already smile like you asked for." Mina protested.

" No. You two look like being force to smile. It looks awkward." Sana thought awhile before continue." Well,why don't both of you think about something that will make you smile,happy." Sana get ready to capture their picture again after giving them some time to think. She smiled with the result of the picture. It turns out that both of them really gave a beautiful smile in the picture.

"Well sana, you seems like a professional photographer but the reality is you are a clumsy girl who need a lot of care."nayeon .

"Hey,the picture comes out beautiful okay?humph!"

"Yeah yeah. Last time i heard  you took a picture of a couple but without their head in the picture."

"Aaaa~ its an accident unnie~i'm really good in taking picture~" sana whined at them when they laughed at her childish behaviour. Sana didn't wasted her time to take another picture of them laughing,teasing each other so happily. "Guys!"

Clickk

Between the pictures that sana took,the last one catched everyone attention. They admitted the picture were beautiful. Sana smiled proudly raising her eyebrows up and down in front of nayeon.

"I told you i'm good."sana said

"Fine sana. You are really good."nayeon rolled her eyes.

Tzuyu just stared at the picture,giving no comment about it. Sana nudged tzuyu asking her opinion. Tzuyu just replied that it is okay,made sana pouting to her.

"We should print out and frame the picture. It is beautiful. I like it. Can we do it unnie?"tzuyu asked mina who watched them silently.

"Of course tzuyu-yah." Mina patted tzuyu's head. She felt grateful that god make her dongsaeng met a kind person like sana. She could saw her dongsaeng open up her heart more after she met sana. Their relati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter