FALLING IN LOVE

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's sunday already,as usual chaeyoung will spend her day with her best friend,jeongyeon unnie,at cafe near the high school that they went before. Who knows what possessed her unnie to change their hangout place today. Chaeyoung sigh before open the door. She looks around and spot her unnie waving her hand to her.

"Yah,you're late! I think i've grown my beard waiting for you." Jeongyeon said.

"Unnie,you change the place last minute remember? I already on my way then you tell me to come here." I pout causing her to chuckle. She apologized and said she forgot to tell me last night. We talk about our days like usual,something casual like our days back in high school. No stress,no burden,no acting,just be ourself without caring anyone judgement.

"Nice place unnie. You sure know how to choose place. Can't deny the milkshake is delicious here." I said while looking around the cafe. Its not to cramp,the surrounding is peace,not too quite and not too loud,the painting at the wall is mesmerising." Well,someone recommend me this place so i think,why not?plus it's worth it because i like it too." I nod. While looking around,my eyes catch a customer who just get her coffee for takeout. It's weird because my heart suddenly beating so fast. I can hear it beating so loud.

'thump,thump,thump'

I can see her side profile only. Her hair cover her face cause i can see her face clearly. She walk out the cafe looking at her phone. My eyes follow her until she disappear from my sight. I wake up from my trance when unnie snap her finger in front of me."chaeyoung-ah,do you hear me?what are you looking at?" "Sorry what did you said unnie?hehe." I rub my nape and it makes unnie looks at me weirdly. She brushed it then decided to tell me again about her crush at work. While listening to her story,my mind keep wandering to the woman who caught my eyes just now. My heart beats fast again and it makes me feel something that i never feel before.

Who is she?

It's already si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter