IF IT IS YOU

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This two weeks feels like hell for chaeyoung. No more cheerful chaeyoung greeting her staff in the morning. Everyday she always being grumpy,annoyed and cold. Her works that never finished,with this huge project ongoing adds her stress more. Her mina, ignored her for goddamn two weeks after that night. She is a mess now. She keeps her routine accompany mina at the cafe until that woman get on the bus yet mina act like she never exist. It hurts her so much. Mina didn't even join their hangout anymore for these past weeks. She wanna cry thinking about it when there is someone knocking the door.

"Come in"

"Yo. Oh my god what happened to you?"

"Urgh. Don't mention it unnie."

"No i mean,seriously?what happened?you are so messy now."

"Yeah,thanks to you unnie. If you didn't encouraged me to confess,maybe mina unnie will not ignored me for two weeks now."

"Aww.. my baby is such a mess because of mina." I glare at her. Why is she coming here for? Just trying to annoyed me or what?

"Look baby cub. Don't give me that glare. you made the best decision there. Mina might scared because this is her first time seeing someone so persistent as you. She loves you too baby cub. Trust me." Jeongyeon looks at me tenderly.

"If she does,why she avoiding me?" My throat hurts trying not to cry infront of jeongyeon unnie.

" She have some issues chaeyoung-ah. I'm not the one to tell that, its mina side to tell. she will open her heart someday chaeng. Give her time. Just don't give up. Nayeon said if you try harder,maybe you not only get to know her,you will also know about her dark past too."

 

Mina pov

I feel so bad hurting chaeyoung. I know her heart broke when i ignored her. Her face shows how much she hurts. Its for her best too, i don't want her to keep lingering around me and wasting her time with me. I hate myself doing these things to her but i have to. I don't wanna get hurt. 

Pang! Nayeon slammed my desk hard.

"Are you a fool mina? Why did you do that?" Nayeon fumed

"What now unnie?" I asked boringly. I kinda know what is she trying to said.

"Mina. Chaeyoung did nothing wrong to you. Why you treat her like that?"

I keep my mouth shut. Don't feel like to explain myself. But this bunny here is testing my patience now.

" I never see someone so sincere as chaeyoung. She didn't even stop persuade you although you rejected her. Are you gonna let her go? She is one of a kind mina yah"

" I told you unnie. In my life. There is no love anymore. I'm not going to commited my life with love and end up like her​​​. It hurts. And still hurting me. So please. Stop forcing me."

Nayeon cool down herself and take a deep breath. She knows who is mina talking about. She tried not to interfere with their affair. But it hurts her when she see both of them become miserable. She cannot bear to see both her friend ruin.

"She​​​ Did that with her own will. Her​ Sacrifice is beautiful mina. You cannot be like this because you lost her​. Stop throwing the letters,flowers,everything that chaeyoung give you. You just hurting yourself and you hurting chaeyoung too. You like her too right?"

I'm amazed with what nayeon unnie said. Am i starting to like chaeyoung too? Is that the reason when my heart swell when i hurt her. I like her? 

"Nonsense unnie. Are you high in the morning?"

"Up to you mina. I hope its not too late when you realised your love for her. Just. Think about it okay?"

Nayeon taps my shoulder lightly before walk away.

 

=====

 

Nowadays,mina becomes colder to everyone. She barely speak anymore not even to nayeon. Nayeon only can watch her from afar hoping that chaeyoung could melt this ice cold heart of mina. Chaeyoung felt like giving up when mina keeps giving her cold shoulder and pushing her away. She cry every night to mend her broken heart so that she can put a smile in front of mina.

Right now, chaeyoung is lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. She didn't get out from her house for three days. Not going to work,respond to any call or message,not even go to see mina. She is a mess. She thinks maybe because this is her first time falling in love so hard and get rejected repeatedly from the same person.

Why can't mina love her?why she does not want to give her a chance to make her happy? Chaeyoung did everything for mina. Even small things that concern mina,she will take care of it. Like at that one time, mina lost her necklace, she cancel all her meetings that day to find mina's necklace causing her being scold by her father. She know her responsibility but that can wait while mina can't. She heard it is a precious necklace from a special one in mina's life. Thats why she bear all the hardship. As a proof, she managed to persuade their business partner to invest in their new project and it makes her father shut his mouth.

"If it is you mina,what will you do? Are you gonna keep fighting or you are gonna let me go? Because i feel like giving up right now. Its hard for me. I love you still, but i can't bear the hurt. Don't you feel what i feel?" Chaeyoung mumble and her eyes become teary again.

"I'm serious chaeng. You scared me cub. What are you doing these past three days?" Jeongyeon barge in her room. Chaeyoung not even flinch seeing jeongyeon in her room. She already predicted it because unnie knows her lock door password.

"I'm fine. I just wanna have me time."

"What is this me time you talking about? You make everyone worried chaeng. You didn't come to work without any notice, keeping your phone silent all the time."

Jeongyeon take her seat at the bed beside chaeyoung. She l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter