An unexpected relationship

I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day and prepared everything for work. Before I left the house, I made sure to make some breakfast for Jungeun and kissed her on her forehead. Today, I'm going to set this problem straight. I arrived at work and got out of my car to lock it.

Mia: Buh!

Jahoon: Ah!

I turned around with my hand on my heart to see Mia laughing at me with her hands on her knees, bending slightly forward.

Mia: You should have seen your own face! Hahaha!

Jahoon: Very funny.

I finally got to lock the car and began making my way to the entrance of our hospital. Mia ran up to me from behind and wrapped one of her arms loosely around my neck.

Mia: Hey. What's wrong? You usually wouldn't laugh and joke back when I do this….. Oh! Did you have a talk between you and Jungeun yesterday?

Jahoon: I did.

I told her everything that had happened. Mia listened to me intrigued. We greeted the people we met on our way to our office. I even told her the shocking thing Jungeun had said.

Mia: So you really say that…. Jungeun told you that it was fine with her to share you with Jinsoul?

Jahoon: Uh-huh.

Mia: Damn! You are a really lucky girl if Jinsoul agrees to it. Just think. Two women in your arms, loving you with their whole heart. Who's dream isn't this? Just imagine Jahoon…. Hey! Don't close the door on me Jahoon!

Mia stood with her hands in the air, trying to make me imagine what it is to have two wives. I shook my head at her without saying another word and walked into my office right behind her back and closed the door. After she had said her last sentence, I opened the door and peeked my head out to look at her.

Jahoon: Did you say something?

Mia: I mean seriously, try to think about it. It would solve everything.

Jahoon: That is right but I don’t even know if Jinsoul would agree. You know she was kind of possessive when we were dating.

Mia: Well, there is only one way to find out about it and that is to ask her.

Jahoon: I will ask her about it after work. I have to visit her anyway to see how she is doing. Now go to your office! Don’t you have any work to do? Because I have.

Mia: Yah! I’m older than you! Jahoon!

I closed the door at her face and chuckled as I could hear her whine, just outside of the door but suddenly heard her grow embarrassed. A nurse must have passed by. I took off my suit jacket and put on my doctor coat, as I began working on some boring paper and desk work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was around lunchtime that I heard someone knocking on my door.

Jahoon: Come in!

I looked up from my desk to see two stupid people popping their heads out of the entrance at the door. You guessed it right. It was Seungmin and Mia.

Seungmin: Hey Jahoon! Long time no see! Do you want to join Mia and me for lunch? We are thinking about getting some meat! Our cafeteria at the hospital ~

Jahoon: Well why not? I don’t have any patients in the next two hours. Let’s go!

I took off my coat and just folded up my sleeves, as I followed them out. It‘s summer after all. it would be too hot with a jacket on. I told the nurses at the desk that I was going out to eat if any patients came. They nodded and we finally got to go outside of the hospital and got to the nearest restaurant that served meat. We ordered and sat talking, waiting for our food.

Seungmin: Hey Jahoon. Mia told me everything about what has happened between you, Jinsoul, and Jungeun.

I looked at Mia over the rim of my water cup. She chuckled nervously and jabbed Seungmin in the side, making him confused for a second before realizing.

Seungmin: I mean… It was because I asked her about it! Yeah! I just wanted to know how things were going after you found out about Jungeun’s pregnancy. I didn’t want to call you, since you are mostly busy with all your patients and since I see Mia more than you since she has her office nearer me, I thought I would ask her about it.

Jahoon: I hadn’t said anything about it. Why the long explanation?

I put my cup down, just right at the moment as our food arrived. We thanked the waiter and began eating while cooking some more meat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter