Returning back

I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungeun: How are you feeling honey?

Jungeun grabbed my hand and looked at me with a bit of a worried expression. We were now sitting on a plane on our way back home to South Korea after I was moved from England’s national hospital to Loona hospital, the most prestigious and well-known hospital in South Korea right now. That meant leaving my lovely family behind but that also meant that there was a higher chance for me to now bump into Jinsoul. Jungeun knew everything about my past and about Jinsoul.

Jungeun: Jahoon?

Jahoon: Huh?

I snapped out from my own world and looked at her confused, which made her even more concerned.

Jungeun: Are you alright? Are you sick?

She placed the back of her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. I chuckled at her and took her hand and cupped them into mine. I brought it up to my lips and kissed the back of her hand.

Jahoon: I'm fine dear. Don't worry. I’m just a little worried about bumping into Jinsoul but on the other side, Korea is big, so hopefully, the chance I would bump into her is small.

Jungeun squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. She pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back to calm down my nerves. I sighed and melted into her hug.

Jungeun: I want you to remember that I'm always by your side if anything is going to happen. Not only as your wife but also as your friend. I love you.

I pulled away and brought her head closer to me, kissing her on her forehead. I then connected our foreheads together, smiling sweetly at each other.

Jahoon: And I love you too~ What should I do without you?~

Jungeun giggled at me and hit my shoulder, before shifting in her seat to get the seat belt on as we were about to land.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungeun: I know South Korea is our home and where we grew up the most of our lives but it still feels like I'm on a vacation in a foreign country.

Jahoon: Count me in…

We arrived at Incheon airport and drove to the home, that our parents helped provided for us. Jungeun was sitting on the couch, while I was in the kitchen to grab some water.

Jahoon: Honey, I will go out and buy some groceries for dinner since we obviously don’t have anything in our fridge. Do you want to come with me?

Jungeun: I will just stay and decorate our house for a little while and maybe get some sleep. I’m really tired r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter