A terrible mistake

I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been about two months since the fight between Jungeun and me and also since I had accidentally slept with Jinsoul. Ever since Jungeun and I still kept living in the same house but sleeping in different rooms. I really wanted to work things out with her but something was pulling me from it. It had kept me so stressed that I couldn’t even focus at work.

Mia: Earth to Jahoon. Earth to Jahoon! Anyone alive in this shell?

Jahoon: Huh?

I was brought back to the present when Mia knocked me on my forehead, acting like she was knocking on a door or something.

Mia: Anything bothering you? You have been out of it the past months. You can tell your best friend anything, I will keep my mouth shut.

I plopped my head on top of my arms that were laying on the table and told her everything without looking at her since I didn't dare to look at her reaction. I told her everything from when I arrived and up until now. When I was done she didn't say anything, which made me uneasy.

Jahoon: I know that I have made a terrible mistake, I know but I couldn't help it! It was like my body wouldn't do what I told it to do.

Mia: Hey hey. It's alright. It was just a lot of information to take in, that is why I didn't say anything right away but I know that you didn't intend to do it. I know you.

Jahoon: You are not angry or disappointed in me?

I glanced towards her to find any kind of discomfort but the only thing I saw was her shaking her head with a smile.

Mia: No I'm not. I have been friends with you since childhood and I know you from the back of my hand and front plus you have already proven yourself a long time ago to be the best person I have ever know, maybe the best person in the world for that sake. And I will always be there for you no matter what and would never do anything stupid compared to you know who.

Mia smiled as her last sentence made me huff. She then stood up and sat beside me before giving me a hug, which I gladly returned.

Jahoon: But what should I do? I usually know how to solve stuff, but I’m not even in the right mind to work properly.

Mia: Actually I don’t know the answer to that, but I know for sure that the answer lies inside of you, right here.

She then used her index finger to point directly to my heart. I looked at her with clear confusion on my face.

Mia: What I mean is sometimes, we just have to let our heart tell us what we have to do next instead of using our logic. Sometimes the heart can be a better solution than your brain but one thing is for sure. You have to come clean to both Jinsoul and Jungeun and tell them how you are exactly feeling right now. Oh! I have to go now, I have a patient in about 15 mins. See you soon dear. If you have anything that is still bothering then just contact me!

Mia waved to me, as she walked back towards the exit to her department. I waved back to her and keep sitting at the table until I couldn’t see her anymore and let out a deep sigh. Well since I don’t know what to do myself, I may as well follow Mia’s advice. I looked across me to see Mia’s plate still lying on the table. At least clean up after yourself girl. I shook my head and took mine and her plate, placing it on the cleaning shelve and made my way to my office. As I opened the door, I was shocked to be met with Jinsoul sitting in the patient’s seat. She must have heard me open the door, as she turned aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter