I trusted you

I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Would we always be together Jinsoul?

Jinsoul: Of course we will Hoonie. I will always be by your side and you always in my heart. I would never leave you for anything in the world. I love you.

Jahoon: I love you to Soulie.

She snuggled closer to me, as we laid down in the grass, watching the sunset. Our usual routine that we had always done, even before I proposed to her today. I looked over at her to see her side profile. I smiled to myself and thought about how lucky I were to have her by my side and up-coming wife. All the memories that flooded my mind, made my eyes clouded with tears. We have been through a lot both good and bad times but we have gone past it with the power of love. Jinsoul noticed me staring at her and turned her face to look at me, seeing me crying. She cupped my face with her hands and used her thumbs to wipe away my tears.

Jinsoul: Why are you crying? Have I done something wrong?

I shook my head and placed a hand on top of hers, staring into her beautiful brown orbs.

Jahoon: You have not done something wrong but you have done something to my heart. I just thought about everything that we have been through. It’s happy tears since I’m happy that we have been through all of this and still being together until now.

Jinsoul: Aww~ My baby~ Come here~

Jinsoul pulled my face closer and kissed me. A kiss that was so amazing that I never could forget.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I brought the flowers, that I just got, closer to my nose and smelled the scent from them. A scent that reminded me of her. It was the same as her body wash, which she usually uses. I opened the door to our shared house and quietly taking off my shoes. Today was our 6 years anniversary day. I wanted to surprise her and take her out for a nice dinner for the last time since I was flying to England to study at Oxford University to become a doctor next week. I was going to marry her when I came back from England. I tiptoed my way to our bedroom and was about to open the door when I heard something that made me drop the flowers on the floor.

Jinsoul: Sooyoung! Harder! Harder please! I'm coming!

I slowly grabbed the handle of the door and turned it to open the door. The scene was something that I would never forget and something that I wished had not happened. The one who I loved the most and wanted to spend the rest of my life with was sleeping with my closest best friend, that has been through everything with me from birth to now and even introduced Jinsoul to me. They both noticed my presence and stopped what they were doing to look at me. Jinsoul took the duvet and covered her body with it.

Jinsoul: Jahoon! I… I can explain!

I smiled and shook my head. I walked over to Sooyoung and took off the proposal ring and placed it into her hand. I slowly closed her fingers, making them wrap around the ring.

Jahoon: Seems like I'm to no use anymore… Please take care of her for me… I'm happy if she is happier to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter