Chapter 2

You Look Good In My Shirt | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyong requested you?!" Joy shouted so loudly that Seulgi had to turn down the volume on her phone. The two of them were having a facetime call and Seulgi was explaining yesterday's event to her.

"Yes, and then I walked past him and I just," Seulgi stopped mid sentence, trying to find the right words.

"Got scared?" she guessed while raising her eyebrow. "Realised how much you hate him?... Or how much you still love him?" she then said with a teasing smile.

"I miss him," Seulgi sighed and dropped down on the sofa. "He was wearing the shirt I designed for Chanel's summer collection."

"What? Aww, that's so sweet," Joy gushed, jealous over her friend's alleged love life. "He's still keeping up with your launches. Well, obviously, since he requested you to design their stage outfits," she then stated as a matter of fact.

"Yeah," Seulgi smiled sadly, looking down at her lap.

"Why don't you try again, Seulgi?" she then heard Joy ask her. "I mean. You still love him, right?"

She looked up at the phone screen with a small frown on her face. "He was just wearing my shirt," she began. "That doesn't mean he wants me back or anything. Besides, if we got back together we would have to keep a long distance relationship again and you know we both can't handle that."

"Yeah, that's the reason you two broke up, right?" Joy sympathized with her elder friend.

Seulgi remembered the night she broke up with Taeyong. It was, of course, over facetime since she was in England while he had schedules overseas in the US. For the whole day she had been thinking a lot about him, her, and them. They had been dating for a total of three years whereas the first two were great. They met up multiple times a week and the award shows and music shows always gave them chances to be with each other. But when she moved to England it all changed.

The first few months went on well. Regular facetimes and texts where they updated each other on what happened in their daily lives or just talked about random things. When there was time, he would take the plane to London or she would take the plane to Seoul. However, as time went by their daily check ups turned to every other day and to once a week. Soon enough, Seulgi had to check Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, even Facebook, if she wanted to know what Taeyong was up to.

She couldn't handle it anymore and told him honestly how she felt that night. She told him that she couldn't keep on having a long distance relationship and that it was probably the best if they just focused on their careers at the moment. He didn't agree with her and told her that they just needed to wait until their schedules were cleared. If they really loved each other then they would wait for each other and not give up.

And that's what she did. She gave up.

She told him she couldn't do it and that it was over between them. He had hung up on her abruptly and that was the last time he spoke to her. They had, however, been texting once or twice just to congratulate each other. Like when she had congratulated him for his grammy award, he had congratulated her when she had her first fashion show in London.

"Seulgi? Seulgi? Are you listening to me?"

"Hmm?" she snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the phone screen, seeing Joy snap her fingers at her. "Sorry, what?"

"I was telling you that me and the girls will come by to Manchester when you're there. You said you had a day off there, right?"

Seulgi's face immediately lit up at Joy's question and she nodded her head. "Yeah, on Thursday."

"Great, I'll text you when we arrive."

"That will be great," Seulgi said and looked at the timestamp at the top right corner. "We'll talk later, okay? I have to go now."

"Okay, good luck today," Joy cheered and did the 'fighting' gesture.

"Thanks, I'll need it."

————————————————

Seulgi arrived five hours early to the concert hall and made her way to the meeting room, greeting Manager Choi and the two other stylists that would help her go through the outfits of the day - Jiwoo and Eui.

"Seulgi!" he exclaimed and did a small bow, the others followed.

"Good morning," she smiled and put down her bag on one of the empty chairs, eyeing the multiple racks with clothes that had been carried from the waiting room to the meeting room. They had been sorted into different categories.

Kim Donyoung - Tops
Moon Taeil - Bottoms
Jeong Yoonoh - Jackets

Etcetera.

"I'll leave the work to you and go and check on the guys," Manager Choi smiled before walking towards the exit. "I'll be back in half an hour to get the first set of outfits," he reminded them before walking out of the room.

"Yes," she and the other girls chanted.

"Do you girls have any ideas?" Seulgi asked the two as she picked up a paper on the table, looking over the lineup of songs they were going to perform today.

"They are going to start with their older songs," Jiwoo spoke and roamed through Doyoung's set of tops. "MAD DOG, Regular, Gimme Gimme, Sit Down, and Punch."

"So," Seulgi tilted her head to the side and put down the paper in her hand, pondering on the thought. "Let's start with darker outfits?" she then said and Jiwoo nodded.

"Then black clothing is a must," Seulgi stated.

"How about black and red?" Eui suggested and Seulgi nodded her head.

"What hair colors do everyone have?" she asked, knowing that some members could have dyed their hair green and then red would not be the best match. It could work. Emphasis on the could. She wanted to feel one hundred percent with the outfits she picked and matched.

"Taeyong, Haechan, and Mark dyed their hair black. Jaehyun has fire red, Taeil has grey hair with blue undertones, and both Doyoung and Johnny dyed their hair blonde."

"Alright," Seulgi smiled and immediately helped Jiwoo pick out a few bottoms and tops from the racks while Eui chose the shoes and jackets. All the accessories that she had brought from her company were still in the boys' waiting room so they could pick and choose them themselves.

The three girls picked out the first seven outfits with ease and Manager Choi had gotten back to the meeting room to pick them up. Another two hours had passed and they were finally done with preparing the other four sets of outfits for the concert. They put the prepared outfits away in the meeting room and Jiwoo and Eui had told Seulgi that they would come back later and get the second set of outfits when it was time for an outfit change. She had nodded and stayed back in the meeting room while the other two had gone out for a small coffee break.

Seulgi turned to the clock on the wall. The concert would start in about two, three hours. She sat down on the small sofa that was placed in the corner of the room and saw a small remote beside her. She grabbed it and pressed on the red button, turning on the TV on the upper corner of the room, right in front of her. A vague smile was put on her face. The TV was connected to one of the monitoring cameras in the stadium, letting her see the guys practice before the concert.

"Am I supposed to be here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter