Chapter 4

You Look Good In My Shirt | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deep breath.

Seulgi hesitated as she brought her hand up against the door, rethinking about what she was going to do. Today’s events at the dressing room were still glued to her mind and she couldn’t help her tinted cheeks everytime she thought about them.

She pulled back her hand and grabbed her phone from her back pocket, unlocking the screen to see the time. It was already past ten… Maybe she should come back earlier tomorrow morning? But then she wouldn’t be able to fix his clothes in time for the concert.

While inhaling the thick air she shook her head, giving herself a sudden confidence boost. Her hand was brought back up by the door and she turned it into a fist before knocking on the door a few times. She took a step back and waited patiently.

A few seconds later she heard a clicking sound and the door opened, Taeyong's head peeking out from the small opening. He raised his eyebrows and opened the door wider, giving her a better view of him and the room behind him. His hair was wet and slicked back and he was wearing a white bathrobe.

“Hey,” he greeted her.

“Hi,” she smiled shyly. “I’m not disturbing, am I?” she asked.

“No, not at all.” he told her and looked at her left hand.

“What’s that for?” he asked and pointed at the sketchbook and measuring tape.

“I thought I would take your measurements to adjust your stage outfits for tomorrow? Since you told me they weren’t fitting you,” she explained.

“Right, come in,” he said and stepped to the side, motioning for her to go into his hotel room.

A smile appeared on her face as she walked into the room. “Your room is so much bigger than mine,” she turned to him and faked a pout, receiving a small laugh from him.

“I’m just going to change, wait here,” he told her and walked into the bathroom.

Seulgi bit her lower lip as she watched him walk into the bathroom. She let out a small sigh and placed the sketchbook and measuring tape on the console table before sitting down on the small chair beside it.

“Shall we start?”

She lifted her eyes up to him and felt them widen as she watched him standing by the bathroom door in only gray sweats, drying his hair with a white towel. Restraining herself from her lips or relieving muscles with a gulp, she grabbed her things and stood up. If this was how he was going to act like from now on, then she was going to play along.

He went to sit down by the sofa and she followed, placing the sketchbook beside him and unfolding the measuring tape in her hands. Without any problem she began to measure as normal - From his neck to his shoulder, one shoulder to the other, his front length, his sleeve and sleeve length. And he had agreed to write down the measurements in her sketchbook while she continued with the measuring.

But then came the tough part for her. Measuring his chest, waist, and hem. And the fact that he was shirtless made it extra tough for her.

“Stand up and lift up your arms,” she said with a soft tone and he obeyed her, standing up in front of her.

Her arms wrapped around his chest area and she measured the circumference. “Forty inches,” she told him and released the tape around his chest.

He picked up the sketchbook and wrote the numbers in it. While he did it and his arms were slightly raised, she took the opportunity and quickly wrapped the tape around his waist, feeling his ab muscles as her hand slid across his abdomen.

“Don’t blush, don’t blush. You’ve done this before without feeling weird. Don’t blush!” she thought, slapping herself mentally.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“Play along,” she thought and a smirk formed on her face as she looked up at him.

“Don’t get too full of yourself, Taeyong. I’m just doing my job,” she told him and knelt down, sliding the measuring tape lower on his abdomen, measuring his lower waist.

“Do you normally get this intimate with your customers?” he pointed out with a teasing smirk.

Seulgi let out a scoff at his boldness. “Aren’t you the one who’s getting too excited here? I’m just measuring your waist,” she comm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter