Chapter 5

You Look Good In My Shirt | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyong woke up as he felt something, or someone, hug his torso tightly. His eyes opened slowly and a smile crept up on his face as he saw her sleeping peacefully beside him. They were holding onto each other and she was snuggled against his chest.

He closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep but heard a quiet moan from her as she shifted in his embrace, letting go of his bare torso and turning to sleep on the other side. He wrapped his arms around her again and snuggled against her neck, not wanting to ever let go.

He had missed being this close to her.

“You’re going to have to wear looser shirts today,” he heard her mumble tiredly.

“I told you I didn’t mind,” he muttered against her neck.

“What time is it?” she then asked him.

“The alarm hasn’t rung yet, it’s fine,” he assured her, resulting in a small chuckle from her.

“I still need to get up earlier to pack away your clothes and give them back to Jiwoo,” she explained.

“Five more minutes,” he begged.

Seulgi laughed softly at his needy behavior and sat up, or tried to as he refused to let go of his grip on her. In the end, he let go of her and she reached for his phone that was placed on the bedside table. She unlocked the screen and smiled as she saw the time.

“I can stay ten minutes more,” she told him and placed back the phone before laying back down beside him, now facing him again.

He rested his head on his arm and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before caressing her cheek gently.

“Why are you so gorgeous?” he whispered, studying every feature on her face.

She smiled shyly at his compliment and placed her hand on his, caressing it slightly while looking at him fondly. “I guess it’s because I’m with you. I’m always better when I’m with you,” she confessed, making him feel shivers across his whole body.

“Seulgi,” he breathed out, causing her to raise an eyebrow out of curiosity.

“Let’s try again.”

She bit her lower lip nervously and lowered her gaze. This was, again, the moment she had been fearing of.

Looking back up at him, she decided to move closer to him and place a quick peck on his cheek. “I want to,” she admitted and moved back. “But we both know we can’t maintain a long distance relationship.”

Taeyong looked at her with sadness and disappointment in his eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter