Chapter 8

You Look Good In My Shirt | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Come on now,” Wendy grunted as she and Seulgi carried Joy into the hotel room.

“I love you girls so much. Don’t you ever leave me,” Joy slurred on her words and stumbled on the curling iron that had been left on the floor, but luckily the girls managed to catch her.

“We won’t leave you, honey. We love you too,” Seulgi assured as they walked over to one of the beds in the hotel room and laid Joy down.

“I love you,” Joy mumbled one more time while Wendy tucked her in bed.

“I love you too, make sure to rest now, okay?”

“Mmhm.”

Seulgi let out a sigh of relief as the tight straps around her feet loosened. She tossed the heels on the sofa and sat down beside them. After a short minute Wendy came to sit beside her, letting out a sigh as well.

They were both quiet for a while and as Seulgi made herself comfortable on the soft surface, she felt herself sober up a little. She looked to her side and it seemed as if Wendy had sobered up a little as well.

“Did you have a good time with Taeil?” she smirked, remembering she saw them share one or two kisses during the night.

Wendy shot her a look. “Had a good time with Taeyong? The dance looked rather intimate,” she smirked back.

Seulgi remained silent, wondering if it was a good idea to continue with her teasing or not. Wendy may not have seemed like that type, but she was very good and witty with her comebacks.

“Let’s not talk about tonight?” she then suggested, not wanting to challenge her friend.

“Let’s not talk about tonight.”

A smile crept up on Seulgi's face and she leaned back on the sofa, staring up at the ceiling.

“Had a good time with Taeyong?” - Oh, she definitely had a great time.

She missed him already. His laugh, voice, touch…

“You know what?” she then spoke and got up from the sofa. “I’m going to go out and take some fresh air, maybe buy some hangover food,” she said and walked towards the door.

“Okay,” Wendy nodded. “But if you don’t come back I’m going to assume that you’re sleeping with Taeyong tonight,” she then added.

Seulgi looked back at her friend, seeing the mischievous smirk on her face. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. “I’ll be back,” she reassured before turning on the knob and opening the door.

“We’ll see!” she heard Wendy chime before she closed the door.

She shook her head and smiled shyly as she walked towards the elevator, pressing the button and waiting patiently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter