Chapter 7

You Look Good In My Shirt | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong scrunched his nose at the strong smell of alcohol and smoke in the room. He looked around the room. There were led lights all around the room, shifting the light forth and back from purple and red. And though it was a bar, people had still formed a small dance floor in the middle of it.

He really never was the party type, that was more Jaehyun's thing. But now that he was here he might as well enjoy it.

“Let’s go to the bar!” Mark suggested, or more like demanded, while dragging Taeyong with him.

“We’ll join the dance floor!” he heard Joy and Wendy shout, getting Doyoung, Haechan and Taeil with them.

“Should I buy you guys some drinks?” Irene shouted at them but didn’t receive any answers back. She turned to the others and shrugged, “well I had to save money anyways,” she said, causing Seulgi to scoff.

“Please, with your salary I would buy five shots for everyone in this room.”

“I think that’s a great idea, CEO Seulgi, who earns billions every year,” Yeri encouraged. “Would you like to take one for the team?”

“Vodka?” Johnny butted in, raising his black card. This time it was Irene's time to scoff.

“Show off,” she mumbled and shook her head in a playful manner.

Johnny only smiled sweetly at her, “I’ll buy ten for you only,” he winked before turning to the bartender, ordering drinks for everyone.

Seulgi, who had witnessed the little flirt, turned to Yeri beside her. “What the heck did I miss?” she whispered.

“Honestly,” Yeri started, furrowing her eyebrows slightly. “I don’t even know.”

After two hours and a lot of alcohol in everybody’s systems, the small dance floor had expanded to a much bigger one and music was blasting even louder through the speakers. All the girls had gone to dance and Taeyong smiled as he saw Taeil enjoying his time with Wendy.

“Aren’t you going to dance?” Doyoung asked him as he walked back from the dance floor, grabbing his drink that was on the counter of the bar.

Taeyong sipped on his cocktail and shook his head. “I’m just going to sit here.”

“Oh come on,” Doyoung pleaded. “Even Taeil is dancing!”

“Well that’s great!”

“You know what would be greater?”

“What?”

“You, on the dance floor!”

“Nah.”

“With Seulgi.”

Taeyong turned to him and shot him a look. He then looked over his shoulder, seeing Seulgi jumping around happily and dancing with Joy.

“She’s busy with the girls. She hasn’t met them in a long time and I don’t want to disturb them,” he said.

Doyoung rolled his eyes. “You’re so oblivious.”

“What?”

“She’s been staring at you the whole night!”

Taeyong looked at him with denial written all over his face. “No, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter