Chapter 6

You Look Good In My Shirt | Seulyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seulgi had dozed off and was resting her head on his shoulder. He looked at the camera and rested his head on hers, a bright smile on his face.

“We’ve been flying for seven hours and Seul just fell asleep,” he whispered, not wanting to wake her up. “We’ll arrive in Greece in four hours.”

He filmed Seulgi up close. “How can someone be so pretty when they sleep,” he asked quietly, zooming out and filming them both again. He tilted his head away from hers and glanced at her, placing a soft kiss on her head before resting his head on hers again.

A comforting smile formed on Taeyong's face as he watched the video saved on his phone, remembering the day they had traveled to Greece for a whole week during their break. It was the first time they could go out in public and enjoy their dates without worrying about sasaengs or paparazzis stalking them. They could go out without masks or caps and still not get recognized as they walked around the streets, holding hands and giving each other a few kisses here and there in public.

He swiped right and clicked play.

“Helloo~” Seulgi smiled at the camera. She had stolen his phone and recorded a random video.

“Taeyongie is by the baggage claim while I’m waiting here,” she said and showed her surroundings before changing to the back camera, filming him secretly from the side as he watched the random baggages on the band pass him by.

“How is he so handsome while he’s just standing there?” she asked before turning back to the front camera and filming herself.

“Oh! Our baggage is here!” she exclaimed as she turned her gaze from the camera to him. “Finally.”

She got up from the small bench and grabbed her small bag before walking towards him, showing the two suitcases in his hands before filming the two of them. A small laugh escaped his mouth.

“Are you vlogging?” he asked and looked at the camera, a wide smile on his face.

“Mm,” she hummed and turned to him, puckering her lips and he quickly kissed them. She smiled at the camera and ended the video.

“I want to go on another trip with you,” he wished secretly and swiped his thumb to the right a few more times, clicking on a video he had taken of her at their hotel room. It was after midnight and they were both a little tipsy since they had been drinking together, just enjoying their time together.

“Your eyes are where I’m lost in,” she sang along to the song that was played from her phone as she went to the windows, closing the curtains.

She turned around and spotted him taking a video of her. Her lips curled up into a small, shy smile and she walked over to the bed with her phone in her hand. She laid down and rested her head on his chest.

“Ooo I love that dress but you won’t need it anymore,” he sang as he looked at her. She saw his stare through his phone screen and looked up at him, hitting his chest playfully while he laughed.

“Let’s just kiss til’ we’re , baby,” he continued to sing.

And that’s when the video ended.

Taeyong his lips and bit his lower lip, trying to hide the flustered smile that was threatening to appear. He hadn’t watched the videos since they broke up in an attempt to get over her. Yet, he couldn’t bring himself to delete them and now he had been lying in his bed for the past two hours of his peaceful morning, watching all the videos they recorded together.

He hadn’t talked to Seulgi since she left his room yesterday mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter