Chapter Eight

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Sunoo and I woke up at 6:40. Sunoo's waiting in the car as me and our mom talked with Mr. Hwang about me quitting.
“Are you sure you want to quit?” He asked and I sat silently, my mom was with us so she nodded and said, “She's sure.” 

Mr. Hwang sighed and put paper on the desk. “Sign here,” Mr. Hwang told my mom pointing to the line and she grabbed the pen and signed it putting her name there. “On Friday, we'll be making a performance for a goodbye ceremony, all of your seniors will be there and the figure skates your age will be there, you could perform anything you want,” Mr. Hwang spoke and I had a small smile on my face nodding. 

“Here you go, we'll be heading back now,” My mom said, handing over back the paper and pen as me and my mom got up. The two of us got out of the house and went to the car. Me and Sunoo were already in our school uniforms and now our mom is driving us to school.
“Bye..” Me and Sunoo said to our mom and walked towards the school. We could see Jake, Sunghoon and Taewoo waiting for Sunoo at the school's entrance. Sunoo looked at me and I nodded walking to my friends. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 Sunoo came to us but wasn't as bright as he used to be before. “What's wrong Sunoo?” Taewoo asked as Sunoo sighed, “Yujin…” Sunoo said and we looked over to her. She also didn't look like herself.
“Did you guys get into a serious fight?” I asked and Sunoo shook his head, “She's quitting…” Sunoo spoke. We looked at him confused, “Quitting on what?” Jake asked as Sunoo sighed, “On Friday she's inviting the whole school for a goodbye of her quitting...figure skating…” Sunoo told us, making us shocked. “WHAT?!” We yelled. We could hear Yujin's friends also saying the same thing.
“B-But why?” I nervously asked, Sunoo sighed and explained everything by details. Making us nod, “I guess we'll have to go then…” Taewoo said and we nodded again. 

----

Days had passed and it was D-Day of Yujin's le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter