Chapter Nineteen

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came, I've already started my day practicing my vocals. 

And yeah, I do acting AND cover songs. I coughed a bit since my throat hurted from practicing too much, I put the scarf back to my mouth. I was standing at the side walk waiting for the street light to turn red. Yep, I'm walking back home since my car needed to be fixed. "So cold.." I said lowly since I've almost used up all my voice, I covered my mouth and nose with my two hands as I breath on them to make it warm. 

I then clenched my right hand softly as I put my left hand on top of it trying to make the warm. 

But, all of a sudden..someone put both of their hands on mine. I looked up to see Sunghoon smiling, "What are you doing here at night?" Sunghoon asked, "Just...walking back home after practicing my vocals," I responded lowly, "What?" Sunghoon titled his head a bit and put his hand down as I did the same. I cleared my throat, "I'm just walking back home after practicing my vocals," I repeated again but a bit louder. 

"Ah..no wonder why I couldn't hear you well- wait you sing!?" Sunghoon said and I nodded. 

"Oh my Youtube channel," I told him as his eyes widened more, "You have a Youtube channel!?" Sunghoon questioned in shocked. I nodded with a quietly chuckle, again I breath on my hands, "Here.." Sunghoon said taking his gloves off. "Hm? What about you?" I said as he smiled, "My hand is warm enough, so..why not let you borrow it." Sunghoon said. I nodded and grabbed his gloves as I put them on, "So warm..." I quietly said but Sunghoon didn't hear me. 

"Come on...let's go to a cafe," Sunghoon said. 

I looked at him, "Hm? Why?" I questioned. "Because...you always have to heal your thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter