Chapter Seven

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahh!!” 

I groaned in pain, my mom was massaging my ankle which hurts so much! I told my mom that my ankle has been hurting during my ice skating practice and she said that she’ll help. 

“Done, and you’ll just have to put a bag of ice on your ankle for 15-20 minutes three times a day, also, what not to do is to NEVER never, put weight on your ankle, let it rest, okay?” My mom told me and I nodded, “Also! You won’t be attending ice skating anymore, you’ll have to quit or else your ankle will keep hurting more,” She added. 

I looked at my mom, she was very serious, “B-But-”
“No buts! Now..I’ll let you have your rest,” My mom said and stood back up walking away to my door as she closed it from behind. 

When she left, I sighed. 

“Do I have to quit figure skating? But- that was my dream…” I said to myself, I looked up to the ceiling thinking about what my mom had said. Ever since my dad has been busy working and trying to support the family, my mom has been strict. 

It’s been a week after that day of the performance, I got 11th place which made me sad. But I got over it! I had been in 1st place many times when I was younger, so I didn’t care. 

I sighed again when he came back to my mind, “Are you actually him?” I whispered to myself and closed my eyes. 

FLASHBACK | 10 years ago | Memories with Sunghoon

“Tada!!” Sunghoon showed her his lunch. “Wahh~ Can I have some?” Yujin asked and Sunghoon nodded with a bright smile, Yujin got a taste of the food and she cupped both of her cheeks, “So good! The rice is melting in my mouth,” She said and Sunghoon chuckled with a bright grin. 

The two kids shared each other's foods and fell in love with the foods.
“Your mom must be a good cook,” Yujin said looking at him as they were done eating, Sunghoon nodded, “She is! Maybe you could ask your mom to have dinner with us! And we could play!” Sunghoon said and Yujin nodded excitedly. 

They were really close friends. 

They had done everything together and Sunghoon would always protect and act tough, sometimes he would also get jealous when Yujin played with other boys. 

Sunghoon help her with everything, he play with her, protected her, saved her, loved her, took care of her, shared with her, hug her, sleep with her, etc. 

But, that one memory was when he saved her from a dog who tried to attack her and the kitty in her hands. 

Yujin saw a kitty in the park when Sunghoon went to use the restroom, but then, a dog came to her. Yujin walked backwards but eventually fell down on her , “G-Go away!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter