Chapter Four

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello! My name is Choi Taewoo, I hope that we could befriend each other,” The new boy brightly said. “Welcome to our class and school Taewon! May you please sit behind Sunghoon. Sunghoon raise your hand!” Mrs. Hwang said as I did what she said. 

Taewoo smiled at me and bowed to Mrs. Hwang and walked over to me. He then sat down behind me and Jake turned around with a smile. 

“Nice to meet you! I’m Jake, this guy besides me is my friend, Sunghoon, he’s not much of a talkative person. He’s introverted,” Jake greeted the new student as I turned around and looked over to Jake glaring at him. “I could speak with people you moron,” I told Jake and he laughed. “Haha! Nice to meet you both,” Taewoo smiled. 

I took my hand out for a handshake and he accepted it. 

----

I’m in the restroom TAKING A BIG FAT SHI-

Okay-sorry-but-school-was-over-and-my-stomach-was-hurting-so-badly-because-Jake-made-me-eat-a-bunch-of-spicy-foods! 

We became friends with Taewoo real fast and he’s a good person to be with. While in the bathroom, I got a call from the group chat! 

“Shi- ughh…” I grabbed my phone and declined the call and kept on shi--ing.
And of course they won’t ever leave me alone, so I kept declining the calls. 

After some hours, I got out of the restroom and went inside of my room and recalled the others. “FINALLY!” Jake yelled, “What? I was taking a HUGE SHI-” “Ahem! Don’t forget that we have a new friend,” Sunoo said, and yeah...we added Taewoo into our group chat. “Hi?” Taewoo said and laughed. 

“Hmmm~ Should I add Yujin?” Sunoo asked teasily, “NO!” I yelled and he laughed. “Who’s Yujin?” Taewoo asked confusedly, “Yujin? Oh! That’s my older sister, plus Sunghoon’s crush,” Sunoo responded with a smile. “YAH! SHE’S NOT MY CRUSH!” I yelled at him making the three laugh. 

Just then my door opened and it revealed my sister. “Keep it down oppa,” Yeji said and I nodded as she came to me and smiled, “Hellooo~” She said, “Aye aye aye! Get out, I’m having a “serious” meeting with my friend,” I told her as she nodded with a pout getting out and closing the door.

“Wow~ Such a rude older brother you are!” Jake yelled. “Shut up, you don’t even have younger siblings,” I told him and he playfully rolled his eyes.
“GUYS! WE HAVE A NEW FRIEND SO STOP FIGHT-” 

“SHUT UP!!!!!!” 

We heard a female’s voice from Sunoo’s side. We tried holding in our laughters but couldn’t. “Stop laughing!” Sunoo shouted at us laughing. We stopped but we’re still giggling, “Uhm..so was that Yujin you guys were talking about?” Taewoo asked with a giggle, Sunoo just nodded. “ANY- ways..as I was saying, we have a new friend so stop fighting,” Sunoo told us and we nodded. 

----

“MOTHER FRUCKER!!!!!!!!!” Jake yelled, throwing his phone on the couch. Taewoo laughed as he had already won 10 games in a row. We were at Sunoo’s place, as always of course! It’s like our hangout place.

“YAH SUNOO! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!” We heard Yujin yell. Sunoo laughed and ran around the living room with Yujin where we were at. “Ooo~ Who’s this?” Sunoo said in a teasing voice pressing on something or someone. 

Yujin sighed, “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter