Chapter Twenty-four

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wahh, it's been so long," Sunoo spoke while Yujin parked the car. 

The two got out and Yujin locked the car with you keys, "Yeah it's been 10 years ever since we've came here," Yujin said as Sunoo nodded. "Let's head inside," Yujin spoke as the two siblings walked to the door and opened it. They got inside and the same smell of the sweet cinnamon aroma brought back memories. "I remember this smell," Sunoo spoke as he kept smelling the air like a weirdo. 

Yujin chuckled as she rolled her eyes. 

The two went to the cashier but no one was there, Yujin rang the bell 2 times when someone with a very familiar voice yelled, "Coming!" 
It was a male voice, they waited for a minute. And when the person came, it was him, Hyunjin. Yujin smiled as Sunoo did the same, "Sorry for not being here earlier, what would you like- Yujin? Sunoo?" Hyunjin said as he looked at him shocked. "Hyunjin oppa! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at JYP agency or at your dorm?" Yujin questioned him. "Oh well, I thought that I might help mom and dad- wait...why are you guys here?" Hyunjin responded back and questioned. 

"We came here to go to the flower field where we'll always go to when we were younger," Sunoo responded and Hyunjin nodded. 

"Ahh~ Memories, anyways, what would you guys like?" Hyunjin said, "The usual," Sunoo and Yujin spoke at the same time and Hyunjin nodded, "Coming right up! Wanna come to the back?" Hyunjin said and the two looked at each other, "Could we?" Sunoo questioned him as he chuckled, "Of course you could! We're childhood friends anyways," Hyunjin responded walking to the back. 

Yujin and Sunoo looked at each other again then followed Hyunjin to the back. 

When they got there, it was much more cleaner. 

"Clean and pretty, huh?" Mrs. Hwang spoke sitting on the seats, Yujin smiled, "Mrs. Hwang! I missed you," Yujin said as she ran towards her and hugged her. "Eyy~ You didn't even said that to me! We've hung out with each other a bunch of times before," Hyunjin pouted, Yujin chuckled at him as Sunoo playfully rolled his eyes, "It's because noona doesn't appreciate handsome boys, unlike Sung-" Sunoo said but Yujin cut him off. 

"YAH! Shut up!" Yujin yelled at him. 

"WHAT!? It's true that you like Sung-" Sunoo yelled back but again was cut off by Yujin. 

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Yujin yelled angrily. 

"Now, now..it's not the time to fight," Mrs. Hwang told them as Sunoo and Yujin sat down. "Where's Mr. Hwang?" Sunoo questioned and Hyunjin responded back, "Work," Yujin looked at Hyunjin, "So he already found a new figure skater?" Yujin asked as Hyunjin and Mrs. Hwang nodded. Yujin and Sunoo nodded too and after Hyunjin was done making their order, he put it down on the table that was infront of them. 

Sunoo and Yujin smiled. 

"I miss the taste of this cake!" Sunoo said as he ate it, Yujin nodded as she started eating her two cakes that Hyunjin gave her and it's normal because she would always get two cakes whenever they came there. "Two cakes as always, huh?" Mrs. Hwnag said to Yujin and she nodded. "You haven't change that much, but your fashion and aesthetic changed," Hyunjin told her as he sat down next to his mom. 

Yujin chuckled. "Yeah..I've been more intrested to warm aesthetic colors and so, I started changing my fashion from vintage fashion styel to casual fashion style," She said as she drank her taro milk tea with tapioca pearls. "Honey! Hyunjin! I'm here, sorry for coming late," Someone spoke from the back door of the cafe as he came and saw Yujin and Sunoo. 
"Yujin! Sunoo! It's been a long time since you guys came here, how have you guys been?" Mr. Hwang questioned him in shocked. "We're doing good," Sunoo responded and he nodded, "What about you Yujin? How's your life as an actress?" Mr. Hwang asked her as she smiled. 

"It's doing alright," Yujin responded back and again he nodded. 

"Hyunjin, I could take over if you want. But since it's covid-19, not much people are coming," Mr. Hwang told Hyunjin as he nodded, "What if I recommend this cafe?" Yujin spoke as they looked at her, "Sweetie, you don't have to-" Mrs. Hwang said but Sunoo cut her off by saying, "I mean she can! When she was hanging out with Sunghoon, they went to a cafe. Yujin noona recommended that cafe and the cafe had gotten so busy since the two went there." 

"I could go it now if you want, I'm pretty ure they'll come," Yujin told them as they nodded. 

She smiled happy to help her parents friends, so she took a photo with all four of them and many more other photos. 

Yujin then went on her social medias and started posting her photos that she took. 

After that she looked up at them with a smile, "People are already commenting and liking my post, and even some of them are saying that they're gonna come!" Yujin told them making their eyes widen, "Are you THAT famous!?" Hyunjin put his hands on her shoulder, Yujin chuckled with a little shrug. "Well, anyways, me and Sunoo should go before they come," Yujin spoke as she grabbed her bag and Sunoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter