Chapter Twenty-three

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACKS | Cheater 

Yujin was walking in the park waiting for her boyfriend, Liam. She sighed as she then sat on the bench. "Where is he?" Yujin mumbled in English. She waited and waited, when her phone started ringing. Yujin grabbed her phone out and looked at the ID caller, it was Mr. Hwang. She picked up the call and put it to her ear. "Hello," Yujin said in Korean, "Yujin when are you gonna come back?" Mr. Hwnag worriedly questioned. 

She sighed and looked around as it was already setting. 

"I'm coming right now," Yujin responded standing up, "Okay," Mr. Hwang said back as they bid their goodbyes and ended the call. Yujin sighed. "Seems like he's not coming," Yujin mumbled as she stood up and started walking away. It was supposed to be her and Liam's date, but he didn't come. And as she was walking her way back to the hotel, she saw something that she wished she could unsee. 

It was Liam...flirting with another girl. 

Yujin just stood there looking at him touching the girl's hair as the girl made a flirty face. 

And even worse, they kissed infront of her. Yujin didn't want to cry over a boy, she scoffed and grabbed her phone out and called him. She could see him getting annoyed as he broke the kiss making the girl confused and Liam answered the call. "What!?" Liam yelled, "We're over..." Yujin said as she stared at him soulessly, "W-What?" Liam said stuttering, "You're such a cheater," Yujin told him making him look around until he saw her. 

The girl looked where he was looking at. 

Yujin ended the call. She scoffed and started walking towards them, well not technically towards them but...to the hotel. 

As she walked between Liam and the girl Liam grabbed her wrist. Yujin stopped and without looking at him she spoke, "Let go of me.." Liam didn't say anything and didn't let her go. "I SAID LET GO YOU PLAYBOY!" Yujin yelled as she yanked her hand out from his grip and smacked him hardly on his cheeks. The girl looked at him, "Is she your girlfriend?" The girl questioned him. 

"YES! I am his girlfriend, but it seems like he cheated on me...with you," Yujin quickly answered for him as she looked at the girl. 

"Tsk.." Yujin turned around and walked away as she heard the girl yelling at him and a loud smack. 

Yujin smirked and continued walking to the hotel. 

---- 

I sighed remembering the time when he cheated on me. I thought that I would never fall for anyone again but...I fell for someone quickly, my childhood friend, Park Sunghoon. 
As I looked at the photo that I found in my box that I used to get my stuffs and move into here. It was a photo of me and Sunghoon when we were young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter