Chapter Twenty-seven

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:00 PM 

"We're here!" Sunoo yelled as I got out of the car. I was about to look up when Sunoo covered my eyes, "Ah- YAH! What are you doing?" I yelled at him and Sunoo chuckled. "Did I forget to tell you to put on a blind fold?" Sunoo told me while chuckling, I sighed, "Now now.." Sunoo said and turned me around facing my back from the place. 
Sunoo grabbed a blind fold from his pocket and put it on my eye as he tied it up. "Could you see anything?" Sunoo questioned me, "No..all I see is darkness," I told him and even though I can't see him, I could tell that he was smiling. "Okay! Let's go~" Sunoo said as he grabbed my hand and we started walking. 

"Watch your steps," Sunoo told me and I stopped, I could hear Sunoo laughing, "I'm just kidding!" Sunoo patted my back. I sighed and we started walking again, "Why do I have to be blind folded?" I questioned him, "Because~ It's something special!" Sunoo answered. "Special my ," I told him but Sunoo just laughed. "It is special! I know that you'll love it noona," Sunoo told me and I sighed. "Are we there yet?" I questioned, "Yep! Now stand here," Sunoo told me. 

I stood where Sunoo put me, "Okay and what else?" I questioned. "Take off the blind fold!" Sunoo told me. I took it off and opened my eyes, I looked around, "Why is it so dark?" I mumbled and looked around when all of a sudden... 

"3! 2! 1!" 

The lights , "Woah..." I said in amazement and turned around looking everywhere. "It's so pretty, right Sunoo...Sunoo?" I said and noticed that Sunoo had disappeared, "YAH! Sunoo!" I yelled and groaned. "Seriously?" I mumbled with a light sigh. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Fighting!" Sunoo whispered to me as he encouraged me and put up two thumbs up. I smiled nervously and sighed, "Here I go.." I mumbled and walked out of my hiding spot. Yujin was looking around with lights in her eyes, she was shining. 

Again, I sighed and walked up to her from behind and tapped her shoulder. 

She turned around, "Oh? Hey Sunghoon! What are you doing here?" Yujin questioned me. I faked my laugh, "HA-HA-HA! Just saw you when I came pass this place, HA-HA-HA!" I responded making Yujin confused, "Uhh..okay? But have you seen Sunoo?" Yujin asked as I secretly took a glare behind and looked at Sunoo. 
I could see that Sunoo was gesturing me to confess to her, "Yeah..." I responded and looked back at her. "Oh really? Where is he then?" She questioned me looking around, "Yujin.." I called her name. 

"Hm?" She hummed in response and looked at me. 

"Do you...remember the time when we met?" I questioned her, "Oh! Yeah! When you bumped into me," Yujin answered, I sighed and shook my head and she titled her head. "When we...were still figure skaters and became partners...10 years ago," I told her. She became silent and so did I, nobody spoke when.."I KNEW IT!" She yelled and put her hands on my shoulder making me suprised. 

I looked at her shocked. 

"H-Huh?" I blushed. 

"I knew that you were Sunghoon!" She told me and took her hands off of my shoulders, "Yeah..I have always been me," I responded. She chuckled, "So...I guess we're reunited." Yujin leaned to my face. Our faces were inches away making me blush and I look away to the side seeing Hyunjin putting a thumbs up and Heeseung giggling silently. "Hm? You look red," Yujin told me and leaned back. "A-Ah...I am?" I nervously said and put my hands on my cheek. 

She chuckled, "Why are you acting like a girl?" She then started laughing. 

I stood there listening to her angelic laugh, I bit my lip and looked at her. "Yujin!" I called her name and she stopped laughing, "Yes?" She responded back. "I'm very nervous to tell you this because I don't know if this will break our friendship and I don't want that..." I told her. She just nodded, "And when we became partners and we skated side by side for the first time, I thought of you as very nice girl and I wanted to get close to you and become friends." 

Yujin just stood there listening to what I was saying as I sighed. 

"Those time that we had together, we became friends and got very close...yeah, although we were too young to date, I started developing feelings for you, not like friends but..more than that," I told her. She just stared at me with her same and usual sweet straight face when she then suddenly smiled. 
"Me too..." She softly said, I looked at her, "What?" 

She chuckled, "I also developed feelings for you ever since you protected me," Yujin told me. 

"Protected you?" I questioned. 

"You don't remember?" She questioned back and I shook my head. She sighed, kinda like a disapointed one. 

"Don't you remember when I was picked on a school, you were the one who save me from those boys. When I saved a kitty from a dog while you were in the restroom at the park, you were the one who saved me and got hurt. And the time when a bunch of girls who wanted to beat me up for no reason, you were the one who stood up to me and got hurt," She told me and then, "Pfft.." She tried holding her laugh. 

I widen my eyes remembering those times. Even when I got beaten up by girls. 

"YAH!" I yelled at her and she started bursting into laugther. "There were too many girls okay? Geez.." I complained and she chuckled. "So, I also like you Sunghoon," She told me with her eyes closed and with a smile. "As a friend or more than that?" I questioned her, "As a friend," She didn't even hesitated saying that. My jaws dropped a little and she laughed as she went and hugged me. 

"I'm just kidding!" Yujin told me while laughing and then kissed me on the cheek. "There, those that make you feel better?" She questioned me, I smiled and nooded. 

"UGH! Finally!" 

We looked and saw Heeseung and the others coming out from their hiding spot. "Wait..you guys were here?" Yujin questioned as she broke the hug. 
"Yep! Basically we planned it," Jake responded proudly with a proud smile. Yujin titled her head to the side and chuckled, "Hello~" Hyunjin said and hugged her, "Ah! Hyunjin oppa! You're also here!" Yujin said making all of us except for Hyunjin, Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki pout. 

"Yeah..the time when Sunoo said that he wanted to talk about boys stuffs through text was a lie," Hyunjin told her. 

Yujin looked at Sunoo with one eyebrow up while Sunoo chuckled while scratching his nape. 

"Hey~ Why don't you call me oppa?" Heeseung whined as he came over to her. "Hm? Why?" She looked at him confused. "Because I'm older than you!" Heeseung told her, Yujin chuckled, "Fine then..I'll call you Heeseung oppa from now on then," Yujin responded making Heeseung cheer while jumping around. "YAH! What about us?" Jake, Jay and I yelled. 

"Ehh..we're the same age, so.." Yujin said and shrugged. "But still! We were born earlier than you," Jay told her, "So? We're still the same age and I don't wanna call you guys oppa," Yujin responded and flicked his forehead. "Whatever.." Jay rolled his eyes playfully and we pouted. "Geez..stop pouting, you guys look ugly, except for Sunghoon," Yujin said. 

I laughed at Jake and Jay while pointing at them and hugged Yujin from behind while she just shrugged his her hands up. 

"I feel single," Jungwon spoke while Heeseung smacked his head, "Ow!" Jungwon yelped and rubbed his head, "Me too.." Niki also said and again, Heeseung smacked his head while Niki also yelped and rubbed his head. "You two are still too young!" Heeseung told them, "So? You are older than us and you still don't have a girlfriend!" Niki and Jungwon said at the same time. 

Again, Heeseung smacked both of them on their heads. 

"YAH! DON'T SMACK MY BABIES!" Yujin yelled getting out of my grip and hugged Jungwon and Niki from behind. 

My mouth dropped while Sunoo started laughing at me while pointing at me. "PlOt TwiSt~" Hyunjin said with a funny voice. "Sorry-Sunghoon-but-Jungwon-and-Niki-are-like-babies-to-me," Yujin told me fastly, "Then I'm the dad," I told her, "Ew no!" She said and made a gross face, "HEY!" I yelled and she laughed along with Niki and Jungwon. 
I ran towards her, "Oh shi- BYE!" She yelled and ran away, "COME BACK HERE YOU!!!" I yelled while running towards her, "NEVER!!!!" She yelled back and kept running. 

The other laughed at us. 

While running Yujin ran pass Jay and I bumped into Jay but pushed him, "YAH!" He yelled at ran after us. And each time we ran pass them, they would get mad and run after us. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

BONUS~ 

"Why are Yujin and Sunghoon far from each other?" Jay questioned, "They got into a fight..again," Sunoo responded and Jay nodded. It has been 7 months since they published their relationship. Many fans accepted and supported them, and they have been into fights for about 5 days already! Heeseung sighed as he was crossing his arms since he had to deal with them. 

"Noona!- nevermind.." Niki said and walked back. "Yes Niki?" Yujin spoke and Niki turned back with a smile, "Me, Jungwom and Jake need help of making a fort!" Niki told her as she nodded and stood up walking with Niki to the room where Niki came out from. Sunghoon was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter