Chapter Twenty-five

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day... 

"Hi, sunbaemin," Heeseung awkwardly said to Hyunjin and Hyunjin bowed, "Hello.." He responded awkwardly. "So, what should we do while we wait?" Jake questioned, they all looked at him and thought. "Maybe let's get to know each other," Hyunjin spoke as everyone nodded with small smiles on their faces. 

---- 

Yujin and Sunoo were back in the cafe but at the back since there are fans and other peoples out there. 
"So, what should we do?" Sunoo questioned the older making her look up at him from her phone, "I don't know...maybe just go on your phone and play some games or something?" Yujin responded making Sunoo roll his eyes and put his head on the table groaning. "Noona.." Sunoo spoke making Yujin sigh, "Yes?" She responded back. 
"At 10 pm today, we're gonna be going somewhere," Sunoo told her making her turn off her phone and put it on the table. 

"Why? It's gonna be night time at 10 pm, and what if the others are worried for you because you came back to the dorm very late?" Yujin questioned him and Sunoo chuckled, "Don't worry! They're somewhere else!" Sunoo told her, "Where?" Yujin questioned making Sunoo think then responded back quickly, "Their parents house..yeah!" Sunoo told her and she nodded. "I guess...then fine," Yujin said as Sunoo smiled cheerfully. 

"But what are we even gonna do?" Yujin questioned him. 

"Uhmm..I'll show you the way, since it is a secret~" Sunoo responded kinda nervously and excitedly. 

Yujin sighed, "Okay..." She said and turned her phone back on. Sunoo sighed and grabbed his phone to text Hyunjin. 

Ddeonu 
Hey hyung! How's everything going? 
sent 2:20 PM 

Prince 
It's doing good right now, we're just getting to know each other 
sent 2:21 PM 

Ddeonu 
Oh, that's good 
sent 2:22 PM 

Prince 
Yep! I've already gotten close with Heeseung and Jay, so now I'm just getting close to the others 
sent 2:23 PM 

Ddeonu 
Ahh..okay then! 
sent 2:24 PM 

Prince 
Also, Sunghoon told me that he's the one gonna be confessing to Yujin. 
He looks like a prince, well...ice prince 
sent 2:25 PM 

Ddeonu 
Haha! Yep, that's him. And yeah..every calls him that 
sent 2:26 PM 

Prince 
Oh, but does Yujin even like him too? 
sent 2:27 PM 

Ddeonu 
Yep! Noona likes him too~ 
sent 2:28 PM 

Prince 
OH! I SEE A PERFECT MATCH! 
sent 2:29 PM 

Ddeonu 
HAH! I KNOW RIGHT! 
sent 2:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter