Chapter Seventeen

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two silently sat on the bench watching the four having fun on the ride. 

Yujin chuckled at Sunoo's face and Sunghoon looked at her, "When will I confess?" Sunghoon thought while looking at her. Yujin smiled and turned her head to Sunghoon, and he didn't even noticed. "Have you been staring at me?" Yujin questioned and Sunghoon went back to reality, "W-What!? N-No.." Sunghoon stuttered, "STUPID! NOW SHE'S GONNA THINK THAT I DID!- I mean she did catch me looking at her- BUT STUPID YOU REALLY GOTTA STUTTER!?" Sunghoon thought to himself and Yujin chuckled. 

"Alright alright~" Yujin said and stood up, Sunghoon did the same. 

The ride was done and the four boys went to them. 

"Yoo~ That was fun!" Niki said excitedly with a bright and huge smile. Jungwon nodded with agreement, "I wanna go there again one day.." Jungwon spoke as Niki also nodded. Sunghoon smiled at the two maknaes who are easily getting along. "I wanna come here with the other members and ride on that ride...with you two!" Jake said and pointed at Yujin and Sunghoon. "I'm not getting on that.." Yujin regetted making a X sign with her arms. 

---- 

They have been riding some rides, Yujin haven't went on any rides but Sunghoon went on the rides 4 times. 

"Please~~ Noona! Just once," Sunoo whined doing aegyo. "No!" Yujin yelled as Sunoo tried dragging Yujin in the line.
"Come on noona~" Niki and Jungwon joined, "Fudge my life..." Yujin thought. 

The whining went on and on until Yujin gave up. 

"FINE! I'll go on the ride..but just this once," Yujin said making the three cheer. "I want to pick one!" Jake raised his hand and they looked at him, "The Viking Pirate Ship!" Jake pointed out to it and they all agreed. They went to the viking pirate ship and got into the line. After some minutes, it was their turn to get on. Yujin was scared even though she hasn't been on it before instead of the scary ones that she went on when she was little. 

"Could someone sit with me?" Sunoo raised his hand and Niki sat besides him. Jake sat infront of Sunoo, Jungwon sat infront of Niki, Yujin sat besides Niki and Sunghoon sat besides Yujin. "Everyone ready!?" The man yelled and they all yelled, "YES!" When they said that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter