Chapter Eleven

Ice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Geez, my ears..” Jungwon said and sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. “Sorry~” Sunoo apologized, just then everyone went back to what they’re doing. 

Sunoo then looked back at me and smiled. “Nonna is finally gonna have a boyfriend!” Sunoo squealed and I looked at him confused. 

And he noticed it and nodded. “She’s been single 24/7!” Sunoo told me, I faked my laugh. “You’re lying right?” I questioned and he shook his head. 

“So you’re telling me with that pretty face of her’s she never have a boyfriend?” I questioned again and Sunoo nodded again. 

My mouth opened. “Oh my-“ I grabbed my shirt from the basket and fold it. 

But I heard him giggling, which made me look at him confused with my right eyebrow up. 

“I was just kidding! Yujin did have a boyfriend, well...back in Canada! But they both broke up because he cheated on her,” Sunoo told me as I nodded. 

“Looks like you don’t care, tsk. Of course you don’t because you’re gonna want her to be “yours” but...” Sunoo told me and shrugged, “I don’t know if you’re good enough for my sister,” Sunoo added. 

I widened my eyes and smacked him as he laughed. 

----

Yesterday, I had fun talking with Sunoo. 

And now, I woke up to something loud, I groaned and rolled but fell down to the ground. 

I sighed as I scratched my head and rubbed my eyes after that. 

Then looked around, “The fudge is that sound?” I mumbled in my morning voice and got up as I walked out of the room to the living room seeing Jay with a vacuum. I covered my ears and went to the plugger as I took it out making the vacuum stop. Jay turned around and looked at me annoyed. “You don’t know how many times you guys literally unplugged that,” Jay told me as I plugged it back in and walked away. 

Just then I bumped into Niki holding a clear bucket with water and a sponge as the water spilt on the floor. “Oh! Sunghoon you’re awake! Heeseung wants you to go to the kitchen!” Niki yelled because of the loud vacuum. “Okay!” I yelled back and confusedly went to the kitchen seeing Heeseung and Jungwon. The two then turned their heads to me, “Oh! Come come,” Heeseung told me gesturing me to come as I did. 

I walked over and sat down besides Jungwon. 

“What did you need?” I asked, “We’re all gonna be cleaning the dorm since it has gotten dirty, so you’re stuck with cleaning with Niki in the bathroom for now,” Heeseung told me. I groaned, “Fine...” I went to the bathroom and opened the door seeing Niki scrubbing the floor. The floor was wet wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter