2222

timothee

Timothée loves spontaneity. He loves surprising you when you’ve been in your home office, writing a script for the show on your computer. 
• He’d lean over your desk and slowly pull your face away from the laptop screen and a small stripe from your bottom lip to the top, before devouring your lips into a needy kiss. 
• You stood up out of your chair and closed the laptop, as you pushed all of the papers onto the ground without hesitation. 
• You quickly crawled over the top of your desk as his hand was on the back of your neck, holding your face against his while you two kissed. 
• Once you were on your knees, on top of the desk, he quickly pulled down the shorts you were wearing, while you pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the ground underneath you. 
• You quickly sat down as he started to undo his belt, and zipper, while you started to rub his throbbing through his thin boxer shorts, making him groan against your lips. 
• He quickly pushed your underwear to the side and started to push his fingers into you, going in and out roughly, as you kept rubbing his throbbing through his Calvin Klein’s. 
• He shoved your shirt up over your head and tossed it across the room, and quickly shoved his underwear down, before grabbing you, and pulling your hips closer to his, and teasing you with his dripping, throbbing tip. 
• He gently pulled your bottom lip in between his teeth, before sliding into you, making you gasp at the suddenness. 
• He pulled all the way out, gasping quietly, before sliding back in, going even deeper this time. 
• His nails dig into your hip, as you put your hands on the desk behind you and cried out his name, making him slam in and out of you even harder, and faster. 
• “Oh my god, Y/N. This feels amazing.” While he grabbed your wrists and pulled you to sit up, pressing his chest against you while he devoured your lips into a hot, sweaty kiss. 
• One of his hands were on your hips, and the other had grabbed a handful of your hair, as he held your face firmly against his and whispered and moaned onto your lips, telling you how good you looked, and how amazing you felt, and saying “You love it when I you when you’re supposed to be working, don’t you? You naughty girl.”