tease

timothee

oh god. just sitting in his lap with his hands on your hips, your hand softly on his neck with the other in his hair, tugging back on his hair. a soft gasp escaped his lips as his fingers gripped your thighs, pulling you even closer to him. 

“kiss me..” he whispered, mouth open as panting, needy for a kiss he’s been wanting all night. you only let him kiss your cheek that night, because he had a bit of an attitude while getting ready, and you didn’t think he deserved a real kiss. 

“nuh uh..” you whisper, thumb running over his lips. timothee bites your thumb, wrapping his lips around it and looking up at you. you pull it out of his mouth, leaning down and pressing your lips ever so softly to his, his breath hot and hands traveling up your back, ping your dress. timothee’s tongue your mouth, making you smile and connect your lips with his.

“more..” he begged, pulling your dress off your body. his hands slide up and down your thighs as you pull away, his tongue entering your mouth as he leaned forward, only to have you pull away. you tilted your head up, his tongue your neck. you chuckle and slide off his lap, your dress falling off your body as you walked to the bathroom. 

you spin on the balls of your feet, leaning against the bathroom door frame, your body on full display for timothee’s eyes. his orbs turned to fire, his tongue darting out to wet his pink lips. he slowly stands up, taking off his shoes and standing over you. you take off his jacket, throwing it on the chair. 

your fingers ed his shirt slowly, his lips touching your ears as he whispered his dirty thoughts in french into your ear, your lips leaving hickies on his chest. you exhale as you grip his opened shirt in your fist, pulling him into the bathroom and kicking the door closed.