1111

timothee

I had been away for fashion week, since I was going to be walking on the runway, so Timmy and I had been FaceTiming every night when I get back to my hotel room. Tonight felt different, tonight I had missed the feeling of his bare chest on top of mine, as my nails dig into his back, and my legs wrapped around his waist. I missed his fingers rubbing my until an ripples across my body, from my thighs, to my belly, and onto his . I had just taken a shower, and was laying completely under the duvet on my bed. I FaceTimed him. It was late, not late enough for him to be asleep, but definitely late enough for him to be in our bed, waiting for me to ring him. 
He picked up on the first ring, he had probably been sitting on his phone already. As per usual when I’m not there to keep him company. 
“Hey there, super model.” He greeted me, a smile quickly forming on his lips. 
“Hey baby!” I said. I hadn’t taken my makeup off yet, I wanted to look nice in case things ended up getting more adult tonight. 
“Where’s your shirt?” He laughed, noticing that the bedsheets were pulled down to right above my s, he his lips at me. 
“I just took a shower, I’m not wearing one.” I told him, as I raised an eyebrow at him. 
“Oh?” He asks, “are you wearing anything under that blanket?” 
“No, sir.” I tell him, and I can see the little gears in his head start to turn, as he looks the camera up and down, before saying “I don’t believe you, show me.”
I chuckled, he’s such a baby. But I gladly oblige. I slowly pull the blanket down, revealing everything above my hips. I could hear him take a deep breath, as he says “I love this view, princess. Wanna show me some more?”
“Not until I get to see some of you too, sir.” I tell him, as I take my bottom lip between my teeth, and take a deep breath. He hastily pulls his shirt over his head, and throws it beside him on the bed. I can hear him fumbling to take his boxers off, too. He normally sleeps with me, but when I’m not there to keep him warm, he has to put on some clothes. 
From how it looks, he’s completely on top of our bedsheets. As I had pulled down mine to right below my thighs, spreading my legs, as I took one of my s in between my fingers, and started to tease my s for him. My camera was focused on my lips and chest, as I my lips and continued rubbing them for him. I could hear him inhale sharply, letting me know that he had started to get hard for me. 
“Touch yourself, princess. Let me see you.”
I sat my phone next to me on the bed, the pile of sheets kept it propped up so it could see my whole upper half, along with the tops of my thighs. And I slowly slid my hand down, and started rubbing small circles against my . Making me inhale harshly, and I could hear him start to touch himself, too. His breathing got slightly heavier, and he was softly groaning my name. 
“God, Y/N, look at you.”
I stuck two fingers inside of my wet push, and started softly pumping in and out, making me let out a quiet moan. I used my other hand to rub harshly against my , while my other hand was pushing more fingers inside of me. I could hear Timmy groanjng, and my name. As he told me “God, you’re so hot, Y/N. I want to see you .”
An was starting to ripple at the tops of my legs, I sped my fingers up as I let out a high pitches moan, telling him “Timmy, I’m gonna .”
“ for me, princess. Show me how much you miss me.”
It ripples into my belly, and a second layer, it squirted all over the bedsheets. It landed on the backs of my thighs, and I heard Timmy cry out “Oh god-, Y/N. I could see his face wince in pleasure, letting me know that he had , too. 
We laid there, catching our breaths, before he said “I miss you so much, Y/N.”
“I miss you too, Timmy. Just two more weeks, right?”
He sighed. “Just two more weeks.”