Did you really say that about me?

timothee

Greta and I were sitting together on set, I was waiting to start filming my scene and we were sitting together on the couch on set. 

“So, you and Timmy, huh? How’s that going?” She asked, and I laughed at her straightforwardness. 

“It’s been, like, 6 months. But we’re really good. He actually came to visit me on set for Deadpool and Ryan finally got to meet him. So that was really nice.”

“That’s really nice, I bet Timmy was really excited about that.” She chuckled at me. 

“Yeah, they were both really cool with each other. It was really nice that he finally got to meet him. After Ryan begging to meet and approve of him.” I snickered as I told her. 

“So, not to be like, weirdly personal or anything, but have you guys dropped the big L bomb yet?” She leaned closer as she asked, as if she was trying to be discreet. I sighed. 

“Honestly, I want to. I’ve wanted to for a really long time. But I don’t want to make things weird with him if he doesn’t feel the same, you know?”

“Yeah, I know how you feel.”

“It’s just… he’s just so perfect, and he does all of these amazing sweet things for me, and he’s so cool with everybody I introduce him to, and he’s so happy and supportive of everything I’m doing, and he’s just so perfect. I really don’t think I’ve ever loved somebody as much as I love him.”

She smiled at me, before telling me “It looks like your scene is ready for you now.”

After filming was finally done for the day, I decided to call Timmy and ask if he wanted to get dinner with me. I pulled out my phone and was about to dial his number, when I felt his big, strong hands wrap around my belly, and his face nuzzled into my neck. 

“Hey there, princess.” I could feel him smiling into my neck, as he grabbed me and spun me around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at him. And he told me “I have something very important to tell you.” I ran my fingers through his hair as we stood there, and I asked “What is it?”

He leaned down, holding me tight, and whispered in my ear,

“I love you.”

My stomach fell, but I’m a good way. I’ve been waiting so long for him to say this, and here it is. I grabbed the side of his face, and pulled him down to give him a gentle kiss. 

“I love you too, Timothée.” He giggled, and I saw him turning a bright shade of pink. 

“Yeah, um, Greta told me earlier.” He said, I sighed deeply, is this the only reason he said it?

“But! To be fair, I’ve actually wanted to say it for a while, too.” He told me. “It’s just, I see you doing all of these incredible things with your career, and you’re so amazing at all of them, and I didn’t want to say it and, like, catch you off guard. You know?”

He held me close, and his lips were pressed against my cheek as he spoke, and wrapped my arms around his back. “Thank you for telling me. But, um, what exactly did she say?”

“She just came up to me, and she was like, “Your girlfriend told me she loves you, and she’s scared to say it. So you need to tell her today.” And I, like, I was shocked, but I told her I would. And later she told me everything that you said, and I couldn’t believe it. So I knew that I had to tell you today.”

I smiled sweetly at him, and we made our way out to my car. Once we got in and sat down, he asked me “Did you really say that about me?” I looked over at him as he asked. “That you think I’m perfect?”

I held his hand and answered. “Of course I did. Because you are