come closer

timothee

timothée endured a peaceful sleep. well nearly, until you ultimately backhanded him. fighting your inner demons often stopped occurring since your ongoing relationship with timmy. almost as if your brain demanded you stop having nightmares out of sheer joy and protection. thought it’s not unusual, night terrors or essentially night mares have any occurs once when the two of you just got your new apartment, still fairy new now, and he was off for filming. therefore you had to handle it alone just like the others. 

maybe, it was the constant fear of someone becoming nonexistent in your life, or how you seem to loose everyone and everything when it’s out of your control. either way this nightmare that rumbled through your restless mind was a whirlwind. the simplest description would be, timothée falling out of love with you. 

spur of the moment type thing

luggage and all his belongings piled up at the front door. with no reason, he just grew pure hatred for you. 

“it’s either stay in this ing relationship with you, or jump off of the balcony. i’m choosing to leave because i despise you.”

gruesome to you, but apparent to most.

the backhand was you struggling to hold your anger in. timothe shot up from the red duvet sheet, balling them up in his hands. chocolate curls hanging near his tired eyes. wondering why you’d hit him, where you trying to get his attention? trying to tell him something? .. but how when your eyes are closed, and your eyebrows are furrowing at the vivid images replaying in your mind. 

“ ‘m gonna have to sleep alone tonight,” you mumble, one of the most traumatizing things about him leaving. though, you hadn’t mentioned your nightmares to him because you felt secure when he was there. the feeling of secureness didn’t have your mind wandering. the long arm elbows your waste, squeezes you close to the warmth that’s closing in on you. timothée couldn’t get the right view, frustrated he flicked the bedside lamp on. 

“you told me you’d stay,” you speak into the void again. 

“amour, what are you on about .. hm?” he dances his fingers alongside your almost sweaty, crimson tinted face. 

“i don’t know, okay! i don’t know!” you shout. timothée’s eyes bulge out of his skull from the sudden outburst. he meant to be gentle but he now takes note that this isn’t a minor motive. you were on the verge of tears. he shakes you with all of the energy he currently has left in his exhausted body. your eyes pry open, scooting away from him. the nightmare felt so real, as if you were living it. 

“hey, why are you scooting away baby..” he breathes. “you scream your head off, and now you’re looking at me like i’m the most person standing.” 

you glare at him out of the corner of your eyes.

he frowns, “stop it, c’mere.”

you desperately wanted to crawl into the perfectly sculpted mans arms. mind driving to his he looked so effortlessly stunning after such a rough day. green eyes become daggers at your disapproval. 

“y/n, tell me what’s the matter.”

“y-you left me.” 

“come closer, can’t hear you,” it’s merely a lie. the tv wasn’t on tonight, usually it is because the both of you have to hear some sort of sound to go to sleep, so there’s no excuse, he just wanted you as close as humanly possible. 

from the opposite end of the bed you pry yourself beneath timmy’s arm. resting your face in the nook of his neck. white ribbed muscle yee adoring his pale skin. his scent impaled of vanilla or a woodsy scent. to this day you still haven’t been able to decide. timothée’s hand s to the small of your back, awaiting for you to speak. 

“had a nightmare, and you left me in it,” you speak muffled. his mouth parts in awe, this discussion has reoccurred multiple times. after planning a future with you and all it still stunned him how you thought things like that. he wouldn’t even look another woman’s way unless he had to act with them. 

“i’m right here amour, i wouldn’t dare leave. i know it’s happened to you too many times to count.” he’s stern in his words. wishing you’d get it through your stubborn skull. “baby, i promise you that that’s not even an option. if darkness is the outcome we’ll push through it together.”

“but you said you despised me ..” 

“you’re my favorite human,” he pressed a tiny kiss to the center of your forehead. “not possible.”