minus sleeping

timothee

TIMOTHÉE , couldn’t quite comprehend how a human could possibly be so effortlessly impeccable in the morning. yeah, he knew it was odd to watch her sleep .. but did it stop him, no. a silky grey pillow beneath your head, propped it up perfectly to splay your fanned hair and settled face. every morning he’d take a piece of your knit hair and wrap it around his slender finger. timothee was simply in awe. a type of feeling he’d only thought would be shared in a cliche romance novel or a love song. they all start with something about the sun streaming golden rays onto your perfectly adorned skin, that’s exactly how this was nevertheless.

as much as he wanted to continue to snake his arms around your waist and press gentle kisses to your temple, he actually wanted to relish in the city today. timothée’s only off day in a while from filing his next upcoming movie. at times he would rather the distance from another state, because it made the times of seeing eachother all the more wholesome. 

timothée began kneading his hands into your lower back, feelings you stir beneath him. he hovered above, peering directly down at the pleasured grin on your face. he hadn’t gotten bored of starting at you for the past 20 minutes, however he also needed to hear the sultry sound of your morning voice. 

“you said we were supposed to sleep in today,” she proposes, keeping her exhausted eyes closed. timothee remembered this conversation, chuckling lightly at her first words this morning. he was never one to go back on his word but when it came to spending time with his girl of course he had to. 

“mon amour, i just gave you a five star massage and that’s all you have to say to me?” he rasps. adding a gasp, lightheartedly offended. 

“five star my , all you did was rub my back a little,” a sly smirk appeared on your pinkish lips. toying with him was your muse. it was really a show to watch him find ways to dig back at you and fail. maybe that’s why the couple worked so well. timithée thought about his next words before they left his mouth, instead he’d give you his new proposal on his plans with you for today. your eyes dart open at him and his emeralds, he was a masterpiece. centered curls dangling just right, his thumb circling on your waste, after you’d flipped over flat against your back again. 

“yes, to wake you up-“ he’s cut off by a groan inching from you. “because we’re going to that new shop around the corner, and then we’ll have lunch at bagatelle,” he’s stern but not evilly stern. your eyes flutter open, only to roll them at him. the idea didn’t sound bad to you but work at the headquarters for the clothing corporation you currently work for had been booming lately, all you could really hope for was rest. 

timothée knew you weren’t going to budge, but he’d do anything to try. 

his plump, reddened lips trace down your jaw. a low hum leaves from your parted features. touch, was a love language shared. a simple touch of digits made your stomach do a spin, so one can only imagine the sensation that several kisses are giving. you couldn’t give in. 

“babyyy,” he draws out, shaking your shoulder slightly. he sounded like a three year old child in the store after they were told no about not getting a stuffed animal. except, much taller. another plastered grin, removing the pillow from behind your head and placing it over your face, pulling the sheets up higher. 

timothee had the smallest pout, instead he threw the duvet off of himself and crossed over to your side, straddling you with either knee by your thighs. clad in nothing but his briefs. 

he tugs at the pillow lightly, making his appearance known. “get up please,” his bottom lip sticks out. 

“what the ! i’m trying to sleep,” you’re carrying his weight on top of you, though you won’t admit admit it was a bit comforting having his shirtless figure in front of you. the pillow is on the floor now, simply two embedded lovers. 

“missed you baby, just need to see you.”

“i’m right here!” you rebuttal, throwing your hands up in annoyance.

“yet you’re still in bed,” he taps your nose, cupping your face between his two hands. placing, yet another kiss except this one is wet and sloppy to your cheek. he knew you despised those the most. 

“i’m in need of a new boyfriend.”