Chapter 10

Flowers - jiyoo au

Zinnia.

 

Hey Yoohyeon.

 

It’s been ten months since you’re gone.

 

I am standing next to your grave, sun is shining brightly. Weather is beautiful. I have in plans to take Cherry and Pie to that lake where we had our first date. I also invited there our friends. I hope that they will like that spot as much as you did.

 

By the way, Yubin started to date my sister. She’s actually doing fine. It was hard for her in the beginning to accept that she lost you and Handong. But we were there for her, we all are in this together. We all miss you.

 

I miss you.

 

There are many things which we didn’t have time to do, but I don’t regret anything. Every moment spent with you was precious.

 

Every month when I come to visit you, I always bring you one flower from my shop, I explain what they mean. And I bring some memory and that’s how you know why I did chose exact that flower. 

 

I was thinking about bringing you lavender rose today, because it means love at first sight. I can remember it clearly how you walked inside to my shop and asked about black rose. Your aura was mysterious and kinda intimidating back in that time.

 

But when I met you second time, I knew it. I knew that you struggled some lost. I knew that you’re hurt and you need a friend.

 

Of course you had Yubin, but I wanted to be your friend you. You had something which was making me want you more and more.

 

A while later I understood that I fell in love with you. You became my world. I was ready to do anything for you. I would jump into fire if you asked me to.

 

After one year we found out that you’re sick. I still don’t know how you managed to accept that fact so quickly. You were string. The strongest person I have ever knew.

 

We got two dogs, they still miss you. Pie loves to steal your hoodies and she lies on them. You also asked me to marry you on your last day.

 

I still wear your ring.

 

I know that you’re somewhere cursing at me and asking me to move on, to find someone new. To love someone new.

 

but Yoohyeon. You are my love of my life. I still can’t imagine the future without you. I tend to search you on other half of our bed. I tend to wait for you until you come back home after work.

 

So I did bring you zinnia flower today.

 

It’s about remembering absent friends, lovers. The sentimentally. I am always thinking about you.

 

and I will never stop.

 

Kim Yoohyeon, I love you. You are my whole world.

 

We will meet again.