Chapter 4

Flowers - jiyoo au

Aster flower.

 

This flower means literally symbol of love. Trusting. Minji remembers how couple weeks later after their meeting in the bar both of them realised that they have crush on each other. 

 

And seeing aster on her shelf made her remember how they built trust on new level and how they started to date with each other.

 

 

 

Minji was friends with Yoohyeon for couple months back then. Silver-haired girl was much happier than earlier. Sometimes she was blushing when they were alone in one room, when their hand touched or when Minji said any cheesy joke.

 

Florist girl also noticed that she used to blush sometimes because of Yoohyeon’s small things. Sometimes she felt butterflies in her stomach.

 

She had crush on Yoohyeon.

 

And Bora was absolutely sure that it was mutual and tried to force Minji to make a move.

 

Since they were friends, Yoohyeon and Yubin joined to their squad. They tended to spend time in group of six friends. Only without Handong.

 

“It’s half year since Dongie is not here with us anymore.” Yoohyeon sadly said and put her head on Minji’s arm. This evening they had movie night in Minji’s apartment.

 

“I know, sometimes I feel as she was my friend too.” Minji said and took carefully younger’s hand. “I like your stories about her.”

 

She felt other girl smiling.

 

“Handong would say that she’s mad at me because I’m still single.” She laughed. “Her and Yubin were perfect couple. They were like soulmates to each other.”

 

Bora used to tell her that too, she would be a perfect match for Yoohyeon. 

 

“What if...” Minji started shyly. “What if you and me go on date?”

 

Couple seconds of silence passed. Yoohyeon was all frozen. And suddenly she paused their movie and sat straight.

 

“Depends if you’re talking serious.” She said and faced older with deathly serious look in her eyes.

 

“I am asking serious.” Minji moved on her spot, she was stressed. Head dropped down and she started to play with her fingers. “Um, I actually have crush on you for a while.”

 

Another moment of silent. 

 

“What if I have crush on you too?” She heard Yoohyeon’s quiet but still serious question.

 

Minji popped up and couldn’t stop staring at her friend with wide eyes.

 

“I guess we should date?” She said unsure.

 

Lucky for her Yoohyeon only smiled and took her hand. She lied back on her arm and played the movie again.

 

“I guess so, we should date.”

 

Minji felt her body relax. It was relief.

 

She wasn’t rejected.

 

Her feelings were mutual.

 

“Tomorrow?” She asked and interlocked their fingers. With other hand she moved Yoohyeon closer to her. 

 

Younger’s body was cuddled into Minji’s. It felt nice, natural.

 

“Works for me.”

 

So that was it.

 

Yoohyeon trusted Minji enough to admit her feelings in the same time as older did. They made new . Built new level of their relationship.

 

They were something more than friends.

 

And aster flower was making Minji smile a little bit. Because that was how their love has started.