friends? food? more? (3)

Grasping at straws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeryoung.” Ryujin sat on the dining table and absentmindedly started peeling some mandarin oranges. “I have this.. friend who needs some advice.” Chaeryoung scoffed and blew the steam rising out of her morning coffee.

“Okay, I’m listening.”

“They’re dealing with someone who’s kinda ignoring them. It’d be weird to bring it up because they don’t really talk about things like this.

But this... friend of mine wants an idea of what to do.” Ryujin murmured fiddling with the orange before popping it into .

“First off what kind of relationship do they have? Are they dating or what?” Chaeryoung asked slipping into the seat across from Ryujin.

“Wha- no. We’re- they’re just friends.” Chaeryoung chuckled at the rare sight of a stuttering Ryujin.

“Friendships don’t last when you can’t talk about things. Did something happen recently?” Ryujin shifted uncomfortably in her chair she thought about how they had their little accidental kiss. It was barely considered a kiss, but probably worth bringing up.

“They kissed. It was an accident though.” Ryujin pursed her lips after the words left and looked pointedly at Chaeryoung, daring her to say something.

“That explains a lot.” Chaeryoung casually took a sip of her coffee. “One of your friends probably likes the other.”

“That’s ridiculous.” Ryujin scoffed folding her arms across her chest.

“Is it really so impossible?” Chaeryoung was met with silence and cleared . “Anyways, your ‘friends’ need to talk it out regardless if that’s something they don’t usually do.” Ryujin slowly nodded her head at Chaeryoung’s words.

“Yuna, do you have a sec I wanna talk to you-“ Ryujin’s words died in when Yuna exited her room. Yuna’s hair had been messily tied into a bun, a few strands of hair that managed to escape framed her face delicately. Ryujin scraped her jaw off the floor before continuing to ogle the girl. She couldn't help, but notice how her choice of clothing accentuated her figure. She blinked hard and willed her eyes to focus on her face. 

It was downright criminal to look that attractive.

"Unnie, I'll be back soon! Lets talk when I get back. I just need to go to the convenience store and pick up some- uh unnie?" Yuna blinked, perplexed as Ryujin stood in front of her blocking the door.

"If you think you're taking ONE goddamn step out of this dorm. You have never been more wrong." Ryujin chided, trying her very best not to look too hard or too close at any part of Yuna. Yuna frowned and wrinkled her nose.

"What? Why? I'll be back in ten minutes." Yuna sidestepped only to have Ryujin match her stride effectively blocking Yuna’s path, again.

"I'll go and pick up what you need." Ryujin persisted.

"Ryujin unnie, what's up with you? I'm just going to buy snacks for the other girls." Yuna explained, slightly annoyed. The older girl stared at Yuna before letting out a loose sigh and pinching the bridge of her nose. What the hell has gotten into her? She had no right to tell Yuna what to do. She was free to wear whatever she wanted. Was it always this complicated when it came to Yuna? Ryujin couldn’t even remember anymore.

"You're right, I dunno. Put on a jacket it's cold, cover up, and- I'm coming too." Ryujin slipped on the closest sweater a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter