The cursed pizza pocket (1)

Grasping at straws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna watched as her pizza pocket spun under the heat of the microwave, fingers looming over the "stop" button so she could turn it off a second before the timer went off. She'd feel more or less bad for waking up her members at the ungodly hour of 6:30am because her pizza pocket was done. Yuna glanced at her reflection through the microwave and did a double take. She took in her disheveled appearance and groaned.

"Shh." Yuna almost jumped when she felt a hand gingerly place itself over her own effectively turning the microwave off. "You're spacing out this early in the morning how are you going to make it through an entire day at school?" The voice that whispered into Yuna's ear sent her heart rate through the roof and she only knew one person who could do that to her.

"Good morning Ryujin." Yuna mumbled taking a quick step back to give herself some space which caused Ryujin to raise an eyebrow. "That's Ryujin unnie to you." She teased. Yuna scanned Ryujin quickly and took note of her big hoodie and flannel pants. She could be wearing a potato sac and still look amazing. "I could sense the food so, naturally I have been summoned." Ryujin pulled Yuna's pizza pocket out of the microwave and held it up teasingly. "Could I have a bite please?" Ryujin questioned in a cute manner and all Yuna could do was nod her head while attempting to scrape her jaw off the floor because Ryujin was indeed a seasoned aegyo master, and Yuna might have developed a slight (massive) crush on her over the past year. Ryujin grinned at her approval and opened to take a bite. Yuna's throat went dry as she stared hungrily at the agonizing scene unfolding before her.

No, no, no.
Do not look at her gorgeous lips.
Do not think about kissing them.
Do not think about how you wish you were that pizza pocket. DO NOT THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WISH YOU WERE THAT PIZZA POCKET.
Think about something gross.
Dead rats.
Think about dead rats and maggots.
Rats, rats, rats,

Oh my god. I wanna kiss her.

"Yuna!" Ryujin snapped waving the pizza pocket in front of her face.

"Y-yeah!" Yuna blinked harder shaking herself out of the mesmerizing trance that was Ryujin's lips.

"I was saying you're spacing out again." and who's fault is that? "Here. Thanks again, babe." Ryujin shoved the freshly bitten pizza pocket into her hands before pecking her quickly on the cheek and retreating back into her own dorm room.

"Holy sh**." She whispered under her breath when she was sure Ryujin was gone. Her fingers grazed where Ryujin's lips were just a moment ago and she let out a sigh.

"Morning." Yuna spun around and locked eyes with her bedraggled roommate who was currently leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Good morning Lia."
Calm down. Deep breaths Yuna. Lia didn't see a thing. Yuna repeated her little mantra and cringed at the thought of Lia teasing her for being so red around Ryujin.

"So how's your cat doing?" Lia asked absentmindedly opening up the fridge and scanning its contents.
"Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter