Dr. ert

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeng? It's so cute I don't know that Tiffany would thought about giving you such nickname." Her sister laughed from her older sister's story about how TaeYeon end up with such a weird nickname.


 

"Then, she named us, Teng-Ti couple." Showing her blue keychain same with Tiffany's one, she doesn't hate but she's awkward bringing it around.



 

"When was the last time you're smiling like that, Tae." Hayeon noticed her sister's shy smile when she looks at the keychain knowing she must be thinking of her patient, Tiffany.



 

"Time to go for my appointment." She shrugged it and left her sister before they heard someone coming.



 

"Good morning, Hayeon and TaeYeon unnie." Jooyoung to accompany Hayeon in their house while TaeYeon was out so she's sure her younger sister was safe.




 

"See you later, Hayeon." After her sister got better from the same sickness from Tiffany, she's been done with her therapy and studied in college until she got license as a nurse and works for TaeYeon.



 

"Drive safe, TaeYeon unnie."


 

-----------------


 

"Taeng! Taeng! She's here!" When Tiffany heard her doctor's car, she quickly run to the gate and welcome her warmly with a huge smile on her face carrying her favorite pink rabbit.



 

"Hi, Dr. Taeng." Like a happy kid, Tiffany watch her doctor get off from her car.



 

"How are you, Tiffany?" The doctor checks her patient development and she thought she's in progress of getting better because she's always energetic and can adapt everything easily.



 

"I'm fine Dr. Taeng." The warm smile that radiating inside TaeYeon's heart warms her everytime Tiffany's around.



 

"So, you like calling me Taeng instead of Dr. Kim, huh?" The doctor warmly smile when her patient pulls her inside the mansion with a very cheerful mood.



 

"Thank you Dr. Kim for taking care of my daughter." Mr. Hwang was grateful towards the doctor he hired last month and seeing Tiffany getting progress, he knew she might get better sooner and ready to inherit the company.



 

"It's my pleasure, Mr. Hwang."



 

"Hey! Taeng! Taeng!" The patient call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter