I'm Here With You

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CONFERENCE DAY
 

The annual exhibit were doctors attend every year and since TaeYeon got the invitation again she went together with Tiffany as her company, the girl was delighted to attend some events because one time she attended her father's company party, she ruined it because of her clumsiness so today she told herself that she will behave well.


 

"Ah, Dr. Kim. Good to see you again here." One of the fellow doctors that TaeYeon know, she's also her batch mate from the medical school.


 

"Dr. Moonbyul Yi." They shook hands and the fellow doctor noticed the beautiful girl beside TaeYeon.


 

"You have a friend here. Can you introduce me to her." Moonbyul was known as the womanizer of their school because she counted many girls she dated and one guy she punched and dumped because he's trying to take advantage with her.


 

"She's my girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang." Moonbyul's eyes widen but she shrugged off the fact that the girl was already taken.



 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Moonbyul." Tiffany hides behind TaeYeon because she's afraid with strangers around.



 

"It's okay she's a friend." The doctor assures her girlfriend before Tiffany shook Moonbyul's hand.



 

"Oh, is she?" TaeYeon nod and Moonbyul got the signal so she didn't pry more about Tiffany.



 

"Here you are jerk!!" A pretty woman who looks like a model pulls Moonbyul's ear and yells at her.



 

"Wait, wait babe. I can explain." Moonbyul's current girlfriend Solar whose also a colleague doctor in the hospital where she works.



 

"She's my friend, Dr. Kim TaeYeon." Moonbyul said taking her girlfriend's hand away.



 

"Hello, I'm Dr. TaeYeon Kim and my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang." TaeYeon introduces so Solar don't get the wrong signal from her because she knows Moonbyul who always hitting with other woman.



 

"Oh sorry. I'm Solar Kim from Seoul Medical Hospital." The pretty doctor shook hands with TaeYeon and it makes Tiffany got jealous because they we're casually smiling from each other.




 

"Nice to meet you, Dr. Kim." TaeYeon smiled before taking Tiffany's hand with her when someone joins them.




 

"Hello, my fellow doctors!" Another friendly doctor appears with a woman too who shares the same features.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter