Claw Machine Girl

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hm. My patient's birthday?! Will she like my present." Dr. Kim got home early to pick a good gift for her client's daughter birthday on the first time she will meet her.



 

"She came from a wealthy family and maybe she got everything she needs and wants." Dr. Kim sighed and almost giving you when she found some interesting thing.



 

"What the??? Why??? Why can't I catch you???" She saw a girl whining like a child while playing the claw machine because she caught TaeYeon's attention.



 

"It seems like it's a bad day for me." The pretty girl pouted deeply sighed since she's wearing a cute uniform while holding few different color of balloons she bought earlier.



 

"Hey." The girl called and it surprise TaeYeon before she look behind if she's mistaken her for someone.



 

"YEAH. Y. O. U." The girl pointed towards her and it seems too offended for TaeYeon because some stranger pointing on her without respect but she shrugged it since she's a psychiatrist and understanding everyone's behavior.



 

"Do you have a problem, Miss?" Dr. Kim asked while standing beside the girl with a pink ribbon on her hair.



 

"Can you pick it up for me?" The girl commanded her and she felt offended again because the stranger was pretty aggressive on their first encounter since she's just passing by and saw her.




 

"Why me?" Dr. Kim pointing at herself and she got surprise when the girl pinches her cheeks.



 

"Hey, hey, stop it! I don't like it." Dr. Kim step aback and frown when the stranger went overboard.



 

"You don't like when someone pinch your cheeks because I just feels you like it though." The girl frown too and it makes her look pretty annoying for TaeYeon because she's too demanding.



 

"Oh, well maybe you will like this." The girl jump like a kid infront of TaeYeon before she got kissed by the stranger.



 

*My body doesn't move* TaeYeon froze on her spot when her first kiss got stolen by some annoying girl wearing a weird outfit.



 

*My FIRST KISS* She internally cried.




 

"They say people likes kissi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter