Make A New Life

Is It Okay To Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIFFANY POV

 

Father invited someone in the house and this time it's not my Dr. Kim but a different person and yet she's staring at me while smiling politely it makes me feel weird and uncomfortable but father didn't open about what they we're talking about as I waited for TaeYeon to come and pick me here, we're going on a date today again and I'm so excited to meet her.


 

"Tiffany?" Father called as he finish speaking with his guest who never keep her eyes away from me.


 

"This is Dr. Yuri Kwon. She will be your new therapist and I offers her to take care of you as well." Father explained and I frown from his announcement.



 

"I already have my own doctor so I don't need one, Father!" I yelled at him and didn't like it as he glare at me making me sat beside him.




 

"I will terminate the contract with Dr. Kim but I will still pay her." Father stated while waiting for my girlfriend to arrive.



 

"She will be my trusted doctor because I know what's happening between you and that Doctor." Father angrily glare at me while taking my shoulder as he shook me, I started to let out my tears and how I'm scared at him.




 

"Stop it Mr. Hwang! What are you doing?" Dr. Kwon stop my father so he quickly calm down and sighed.




 

"I'm sorry, Tiffany." He said but he left a great fear on me so I keep my distance away from him on our couch.



 

"Stay away from me!" I become aggressive when he apologized and trying to touch my shoulder again so I get aggressive and scream.



 

"AAHHHHH!!!" It scared me alot when father became abusive over me again, I cover my ears and scream continuously.



 

"Tiffany? What happen?" The next thing I know I was being held securely by Dr. Kim beside me, I smell her perfume so I'm sure it was her so I grip on her blouse shirt.



 

"What's happening here, Mr. Hwang? What are you doing to your own daughter?" I heard her melodic voice that I started to loved so I lean closer to her chest and feeling her warmth around me because I felt safe on her.




 

"I will terminate our contract!" Father yells at her but I held TaeYeon tightly so no one could take me away from her.




 

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" TaeYeon talked back and my father didn't like it a bit because she raises her voice on him.



 

"Break up with my daughter NOW!" So, he knew about my relationship with TaeYeon because of his wealth and power, he will try to break us off but I don't like it.



 

"I love Dr. Kim!" I yelled back and securing myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter